Villa Theodora holds a magnificent, elevated position within the Aphrodite Hills resort, its location means that it boasts panoramic views over the resort and out to sea. By being one of the elite villas, guests booking Villa Theodora will have access to a range of exclusive “Added value services” including private transfers from the airport, a luxury food hamper, daily maid service, a range of branded luxurious bathroom amenities as well as preferential booking status at all Resort restaurants.
The modern villa has been designed with high attention to detail, boasting elegant interiors, luxurious furnishings and beautiful parquet flooring. Comfortably accommodating up to eight guests across four spacious bedrooms, there is plenty of room for the whole family! The wide sweeping driveway leading up to the property really helps set the luxurious tone and this continues throughout. On the ground floor is the living accommodation comprising of a lounge, dining area and fully equipped fitted kitchen. There is also an additional quiet room, perfect for those wanting to snuggle up with a good book! Upstairs, are the bedrooms, the master suite comes complete with dressing area and en-suite bathroom. There are a further two double rooms and a twin room which share the use of a luxury family bathroom. Each bedroom boasts access to the upper floor balcony from which fabulous views can be enjoyed!
Outside, the covered terrace is perfect for getting the whole family together, cooking up a storm on the barbecue and dining al fresco while admiring a mesmerising Cypriot sunset. The infinity-style private pool is great for taking a dip in style, from here excellent sea views can be enjoyed.
The location of the Aphrodite Hills resort could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of Cyprus's south west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
There is also the beautiful, child-friendly Zias Beach Club, just minutes down the coast, at Avdimou Bay. Aphrodite Hills offer a shuttle to and from the beach, taking a scenic route through the Cyprus countryside, past acres of vineyards.
Pathos old town stands as an internationally recognised site of historic and archaeological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos, and many ancient sites, castles, and traditional villages exist in and around the town, making for convenient day trips. This has earned the entire town a place on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
Exclusive Added Value Services
- Private transfer from the airport for up to 10 people
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
- Mythos Food Hamper (Champagne, wine, fresh fruit, nuts, chocolate, smoked salmon, charcuterie, selection of teas and coffee, milk, orange juice, cheese, marmalade, breads)
- ‘Good Morning’ Basket (fresh selection of breads, pastries, fruit, milk, orange juice and newspaper)
- ‘Korres’ Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
- The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay
- The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
- Pool Heating*
- Preferential booking status at restaurants
- Children’s Club Services (5 hours per week)
- Complimentary gift for children
B) Optional (pre-booking, or on request locally for an extra charge)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (pre-booking only if booking is not made during the Early Booking offer period)
• Babysitting Services
• Private Fitness Training or Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
• Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
• Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
• Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions at the Village Square outlets
• VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
• Luxury Car Rentals
• Excursions, guided tours and Waterparks
- 'Zias Beach Club' at Avdimou Bay
- Shingle beach
- Private for guests
- Beach Towels
- 15km from resort
- Shuttle bus available
- Open from 10am to 5pm mid April to October
- 18-hole golf course
- Golf academy
- Driving range
- Club house
- Equipment hire
- Golf shop
- Golf buggy hire
- Expert tuition
- Dress code applies
- Open 7 days a week, 7am to 7:30pm
- Olympic level tennis facilities
- Professional coaching
- Raquet hire
- Flood lighting
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Open from April - November
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Fitness Studio
- Open 7 days a week, April to November 8am to 8pm
- Imaculate 3G pitch (27.5m x 36.5m)
- Dream Team Soccer School provide professional coaching for all ages.
Other Sports and Activities
- Cycle hire available, and mountain biking and paths are easily accessed
- Mini golf
- Childrens playground
- Segway hire
Restaurants and Shops
- Cypriot style village square at centre of the resort
- Seven resaurants specialising in a variety of cuisines including local Greek tavernas, a gastro pub, Italian restaurant, Indian, and Asian fusion.
- Häagen-Dazs ice cream and snack shop
- Costa coffee house
- Gift shop
Kid's Equipment Hire
- Please note that a range of children's equipment is available to hire for a small additional cost per day, please see price examples below, not that the prices are subject to change and all items are subject to availability. A range of other items are available, please enquire at time of booking.
- Highchair: €5 per day
- Travel cot: €5 per day
- Pushchairs: €4.50 - €9 per day depending on model
- Baby monitor: €3 per day
- Playpen: €4.50 per day
- Stair gate: €5 per day