Samujana is an exceptional place to escape from the mundane complexities of life and dare to become a part of all that is in the present and everything that you always knew and dreamt you would be.
Samujana's design seamlessly blends contemporary luxury with Thai architecture, created by the award winning, Gary Fell of Gfab Architects. Gary has designed our spectacular villas around the unique topography of the land.
Samujana is set into the hillside and incorporates original rock outcrops and indigenous trees into the villas. All Samujana villas offer unadulterated sea views and are perfectly positioned to enjoy the sunrise.
Samujana villas offer infinity edge swimming pools with complete and sublime sea and lush hillside views.
Large enough for laps, decadent enough for pool parties and enticing enough to steal away any ardent sun worshipper for a cooling plunge.
Samujana offers an abundance of living space to enjoy social time with loved ones or precious time out with a good book. With a combination of both open and air-conditioned rooms, there's breathing space for everyone and a sensational setting for entertaining friends and family.
• Sleep: 7 king beds - 14 adults. 1 extra bed & 1 crib per villa. Hairdryers & in room safes in all bedrooms
• Refresh: Rain showers, oversized bathtubs, Jacuzzis in 5 bedrooms, soothing water features, space to breathe
• Entertain: Centralized sound system / underwater speakers in the pool / full service kitchen / sunset deck perfect for cocktails / poolside BBQ / games room with pool table, table football, table tennis table, retro arcade games, Playstation, XBOX, Wii / private cinema / massive digital library of movies, music & television shows / televisions in all bedrooms
• Be Active: Saltwater pool perfect for swimming laps, kids pool, fully equipped private gym, basketball court, boxing ring, outdoor trampoline
• Chill: Landscaped gardens, sunny daybeds & decks, yoga pavilion, massage sala, meditation nests
• Connect: Complimentary wireless internet throughout, iPod docking stations, all systems controlled by iPads
• Enjoy: Fully equipped kitchen, private underground parking at the villa, full backup generators, uniformed security.
Ideal for: family, friends, party, corporate, weddings & wellness.
Designed for relaxing, training and entertaining, the spectacular Villa 12 offers an extensive array of facilities and spaces. In addition to seven oversized, en-suite bedrooms (five with private Jacuzzis), the villa features a spa room and yoga sala; children’s pool, soak up the sun on the large rooftop sun deck; swim in the 25m infinity edge pool (with fibre-optic lights and underwater sound system) or stroll through the landscaped gardens. The large private cinema (which comfortably seats twenty people and then some) and indoor games room features a bar, table tennis, pool table, and video games. What really sets Villa 12 apart is the huge, commercial grade private gym showcasing a full range of Life Fitness and Hammerstrength equipment, free weights, a matted area for boxing and mixed martial arts (MMA) training as well as all necessary boxing and training accessories. Outdoor equipment includes a basketball court and open-air trampoline.
Keep the young ones entertained in the private cinema whilst you enjoy drinks at the bar. Guaranteed to impress everyone.
If you're keen to learn the national Thai sport or fancy a great workout this villa is just the place for you.
Sweat it out in this large gym, with professional equipment including TRX, Hammerstrength and a great selection of CV machines and free weights.