Samujana Villa 29 commands panoramic, 360 degree views from the highest point of the estate and is perfectly orientated for the stunning Samui sunset. This spectacular villa features six en-suite bedrooms, all with uninterrupted views of the bay; a stunning private cinema; expansive infinity-edge pool with open-air Jacuzzi; an eclectic collection of art and a plethora of social spaces; secret places to meditate and even a rooftop deck to marvel at the twinkling stars above. Ideal for families, groups of friends, celebrations and special occasions, Villa 29 ticks all the boxes.
• Sleep: 6 king beds - 12 adults; Maximum extra guests - 1 extra bed & 1 crib per villa; Hairdryers and in room safes in all bedrooms. All bedrooms have uninterrupted sea views
• Refresh: Rain showers, space to breathe, stunning sea views
• Entertain: Full projector cinema, Nuovo sound system throughout, full service kitchen and bar, stunning BBQ deck
• Be Active: Oversized saltwater pool for swimming laps, hilltop location ideal for gradient walks
• Chill: Lounge with a view, extensive pool deck, landscaped gardens, Jacuzzi built into the pool for perfect sunset views, roof deck perfect for stargazing
• Connect: Complimentary wireless internet throughout, iPod docking stations
• Enjoy: Fully equipped kitchen, dedicated Villa Manager, private parking, full backup generators, uniformed security
Contemporary Art collection
Villa 29 features a colourful and vibrant collection of modern art and furniture pieces sourced by the owners from all over Asia.
Spectacular Sunset Views
Perfectly orientated to the west, Villa 29 is the best seat in the house for the nightly Samui sunset. Famous Big Buddha glows warmly in the distance as the sun glides into the landscape. The end of another perfect day in paradise.
Dramatic villa entrance
You know you have truly arrived in the lap of luxury when you step through the huge wooden doors of Villa 29. With an enchanting water feature, dramatic hand-crafted spiral staircase and jaw dropping view, you may not want to leave.