This gorgeous residence is nestled within the brand new Alexander Heights complex at Aphrodite Hills resort. Spacious and with a beautiful design aesthetic, the home is a private serviced apartment, with all the amenities of a hotel but with more flexibility and a great social atmosphere. It truly is the best of both worlds!
Residence Alfio is close to the resort's Village Square, while guests can utilise lots of communal facilities including the Retreat Spa and several amazing swimming pools. There's even an infinity pool surrounded with rock formation style sculptures and plenty of places to relax and enjoy the Mediterranean sunshine.
This ground floor home is part of a three-storey apartment building. Peach coloured exteriors with romantic curves and arches form the exteriors, with brickwork pillars. There is a terrace space for dining and entertaining that overlooks the lush garden.
Step into the living room through the large glass sliding doors framed with dark wood. The focal point of the room is the soft brown marl sofa, ideal for kicking back with a good book or a movie after a long day exploring Cyprus. The room is decorated in white with splashes of colour in the form of abstract art with red tones and sage green cushions on the sofa. Circular copper mirrors add edge, which matches the circular wood coffee table. Guests can also dine around the wooden table here.
The kitchen is fully equipped for making meals for the whole family. Decked out in monochrome colours with glossy worktops, it's as stylish as it is functional. There's an oven, microwave and even a dishwasher - so there should be no arguments over the washing up!
The three bedrooms consist of one double room and two rooms with twin beds - although these can be converted into double beds by zipping them together if required. Luxurious quilted cream bedspreads are adorned with a mixture of green and floral cushions. Bathrooms are crafted with speckled peach tiles, and one has both a bathtub and shower, as well as dual sinks for convenience.
The location of Aphrodite Hills could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of Cyprus's south west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and PGA National golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
There is also the beautiful, child-friendly Bonamare Beach. Aphrodite Hills offer a shuttle to and from the beach, meaning you can enjoy a cocktail from the beach bar without having to worry about driving back.
Pathos old town stands as an internationally recognised site of historic and archaeological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos, and many ancient sites, castles, and traditional villages exist in and around the town, making for convenient day trips. This has earned the entire town a place on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
|Good news! For a little extra, this property is available as a Vill’otel|
With a vill’otel holiday, the below services can be arranged for you to enjoy throughout your stay:
- Daily breakfast
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking.
At Excellence Luxury Villas we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the
concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team who will be happy to help.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
The Exclusive Added Value Services offered at this villa are:
• Daily Tidy-up: Including washing of dirty crockery/plates etc., disposal of all rubbish and perishable food, sinks disinfected, baths/toilets/showers cleaned and disinfected, mirrors/chrome/ fixtures polished, floor vacuumed or swept and cleaned, doors knobs and face plates polished, new supply of soap, toilet paper and waste bin liners, provision of fresh towels, prepare beds (using the same linen).
• Aphrodite Buffet Breakfast: Served daily at the Golf Clubhouse between 07.30 – 10.30hrs
• Aphrodite Welcome Food Pack: (for seven-night stay and over) which includes Mineral water, Orange juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed milk, Tea, Coffee, White sugar, Brown sugar, Chocolate biscuits, White bread, Butter, Jam, Halloumi.
• Branded Bathroom Amenities: Including shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and shower gel plus bathrobes and slippers.
• International TV channels installed – for whole duration of stay
- 'Bonamare Beach Club' In Timi
- Private for guests
- Beach Towels
- 10 min drive from resort
- Shuttle bus available
- Open from 10am to 5pm mid April to October
- 18-hole golf course
- Golf academy
- Driving range
- Club house
- Equipment hire
- Golf shop
- Golf buggy hire
- Expert tuition
- Dress code applies
- Open 7 days a week,7am to 7:30pm
- Olympic level tennis facilities
- Professional coaching
- Racquet hire
- Flood lighting
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Open from April
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Fitness Studio
- Open 7 days a week, April to November 8am to 8pm
- Imaculate 3G pitch (27.5m x 36.5m)
- Dream Team Soccer School provide professional coaching for all ages.
Other Sports and Activities
- Cycle hire available, and mountain biking and paths are easily accessed
- Mini golf
- Childrens playground
- Segway hire
Restaurants and Shops
- Cypriot style village square at centre of the resort
- Seven resaurants specialising in a variety of cuisines including local Greek tavernas, a gastro pub, Italian restaurant, Indian, and Asian fusion
.- Häagen-Dazs ice cream and snack shop
- Costa coffee house- Gift shop
Kid's Equipment Hire
- Please note that a range of children's equipment is available to hire for a small additional cost per day, please see price examples below, not that the prices are subject to change and all items are subject to availability. A range of other items are available, please enquire at time of booking.
- Highchair: Free of charge if pre booked
- Travel cot: Free of charge if pre booked
- Pushchairs: €4.50 - €9 per day depending on model
- Baby monitor: €3 per day
- Playpen: €4.50 per day
- Stairgate: €5 per day
Exclusive Holiday Residences Reception and Guest Lounge
- Changing facilities and showers for guests arriving before check in and departing after checkout time
- Secure luggage room
- Relaxing guest lounge
- Sun terrace with views of the 18th hole of the golf course
- Complimentary refreshments
- Kids play area
- Guest Services team Guests Benefit Card