Spend time with loved ones in the enchanting Chateau Royal, surrounded by beautiful private parkland with breathtaking forest views, only 30km north of the magnificent city of Paris.
Dating back to the 19th century, you will receive a warm welcome in this exquisite château which has been completely renovated with the utmost attention to detail whilst respecting its wonderful heritage. Set over four floors, you’ll find beautiful salons, grand dining rooms, nine elegant bedrooms and a wonderful terrace looking out towards the glorious forests. The refined interior design is matched with the latest technology with home theatre and a Sonos sound system, TVs in each bedroom and Wi-Fi throughout.
Bordering a forest, the classic French gardens are set over three levels offering privacy and peace in wonderful surroundings, also enjoying views of a nearby prestigious golf-course. Chateau Royal and its amazing grounds is an amazing venue for an unforgettable holiday as well as hosting luxury weddings and celebrations.
A dedicated team is waiting for you to provide the very best service from a discreet butler who can assist in any way to a concierge team who will take care of personalised activities. Breakfast is served every morning and a private chef can also be arranged whether to prepare daily meals or cook a feast for a special occasion.
The château staff wish to make your stay as memorable and distinctive as possible.
Spend days in the forest mountain biking or exploring the walking trails, discovering the two lakes and beguiling surroundings. Horse-riding can be arranged nearby and guests also have priority access to the golf course’s spa, indoor pool and tennis courts as well as the 18-hole golf course.
Visit magical villages nearby such as L'Isle-Adam with France’s largest river beach or follow the artist trails in Auvers-sur-Oise, a village that has inspired so many impressionist painters including Van Gogh and Cézanne. Monet’s Giverny gardens are just over an hour away whilst Château de Chantilly is even closer; private transfers and tours can be arranged for both. The concierge can even arrange a private trip to the vineyards of Champagne or the D-Day landing beaches of Normandy.
Of course, one of the biggest draws is the brilliant city of Paris, La Ville-Lumière, with its romantic parks, characterful quarters, world-famous monuments, museums and so much more. The château concierge can create personalised itineraries for you from reserving tables at the loveliest restaurants and booking specialist workshops to organising private tours, even featuring segways or vintage sidecars!
For those seeking unique and personalised adventures, Chateau Royal ensures an exceptional experience and a taste of refined château life that will create long cherished memories for all the family.
1) Château - Bedrooms 1-5 only (1-12 guests)
2) Château - all nine bedrooms (13-30 guests)
Château Interiors (2000m2, four levels)
- Room with seating and bar area (70m2), ideal for cocktail receptions
- Lounge (52m2) or games room with home-cinema and stereo system
Main Level (via external grand staircase)
- Reception Hall (27m2) with grand fireplace
- Main living room (64m2)
- Dining room (54m2) with fireplace
- Access to outdoor terrace with beautiful forest views
- Library (54m2)
- Small kitchen (27m2), well-equipped (ideal for small group) including electric stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee machine, fridge, kettle, wine bottle fridge and food service lift
- Bedroom 1 (45m2) with double bed (emperor-size), sofa-bed sleeping two extra guests and private terrace. Bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 2 (38m2) with twin beds and sofa-bed for one extra guest. Bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (34m2) with double bed (queen-size) and sofa-bed for one extra guest. Bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (70m2) with double bed (emperor-size), sofa-bed sleeping two extra guests, fireplace and private terrace. Bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 5 (45m2) with double bed (emperor-size) and sofa-bed sleeping two extra guests. Bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 6 (34m2) with twin beds and sofa-bed for one extra guest. Bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 7 (45m2) with double bed (emperor-size) and sofa-bed sleeping two extra guests. Bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 8 (47m2) with double bed (emperor-size), sofa-bed sleeping two extra guests and dressing room. Bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 9 (45m2) with double bed (emperor-size) and sofa-bed sleeping two extra guests. Bathroom with bath and shower
- Terraces (170m2)
- Gardens (on three levels, 15 hectares)
- Gas BBQ
- Private parking
- Helicopter landing area
- Home-cinema system
- Sonos sound system
- TVs (in each bedroom)
- Radios (in each bedroom)
- Telephones (in each bedroom)
- Computer with scanner and printer
- Security system
- Washing machines and dryer