A newly constructed stone villa located in the lovely village of Trevinano, favorably placed between the Lazio, Tuscany, and Umbria. The villas is within close proximty to Rome and Florence.
Casale Cocca reflects the style of an ancient Tuscan farmhouse with wooden beams, terracotta and travertine floors. The interior is decorated with furniture made by master craftsmen offering a warm and enveloping atmosphere.
The villa sleeps 9 guests in 4 double bedrooms all equipped with an LED TV. A SMART TV with DVD player and an additional single bedroom. A small library with English and Italian books along with some games will guarantee hours of fun with your friends and family.
The outside terrace offers a stunning view of the Natural Reserve of Monte Rufeno's green woods and the rolling Tuscan hills, both providing the perfect setting for relaxation.
Guests will find serenity while walking through the private garden adorned with seasonal vegetables and olive trees.
In addition to the panoramic swimming pool and jacuzzi with a spectacular view of the stunning property, you will find a longstanding barn converted into an outdoor kitchen with an oven perfect for real Italian pizza. A BBQ is also available to grill the seasonal vegetables picked from the garden.
The villa is favorably located near the beautiful towns and villages in Lazio, Tuscany, and Umbria. Visible from the villa is the castle of Monaldeschi which is located 2km west in the town of Trevinano. Visitors of Trevinano are able to easily reach lakes, mountains, and the sea.
Lazio is probably Italy's most visited region because it is home to the country's capital city, Rome. The landscape is a mixture of flat plains and rolling hills, with more mountainous regions in the south and east where the landscape rises up into the Apennines.
The region's capital, Rome, is home to numerous tourist attractions including the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and Vatican City. Being one of the world's most important tourist destinations, Rome can be visited time and time again and visitors will still not see everything this splendid city has to offer.
- San Casciano dei Bagni (SI) Tuscany (8km)
- Riserva Naturale di Monte Rufeno (VT) Lazio (10km)
- Acquapendente (VT) Lazio (12km)
- Cetona (SI) Tuscany (22km)
- Sarteano (SI) Tuscany (24km)
- Torre Alfina (VT) Lazio (25km)
- Citta della Pieve (PG) Umbria (27km)
- Bolsena Lake (VT) Lazio (28km)
- Solvana, Sorano e Pitigliano (GR) Tuscany (30km-40km)
- Chiusi (SI) Tuscany (32km)
- Orvieto (TR) Umbria (30km)
- Civita di Bagnoregio (VT) Lazio (45km)
- Motepulciano (SI) Tuscany (45km)
- Monte Amiata (SI) Tuscany (50km)
At Excellence Luxury Villas we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. If there is anything you would like to arrange for your stay, please contact the Excellence Luxury Villas VIP Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can usually put you in touch with the right people arrange any of the following:
- Private chef for lunches and dinners
- Cooking classes
- Custom wine tours
- Guided historic and cultural tours
- Grocery shopping service for your arrival
- Special wines
- Beauty and massage treatments in the villa
- Booking services for the thermal baths Fonteverde Spa
- Custom photography course
- Personalized professional photo shoot/family portraits
- Car with private driver
- Transfers to and from the airport and train station
- Horse riding with picnic lunch along beautiful green paths
- Extra cleaning
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
This is by no means an exhaustive list, so please just contact Excellence Luxury Villas VIP Concierge Team to help you arrange any of those little extras that can really make the difference.