The Maldives offers a location like no other. Boasting pristine white sandy beaches, framed by stunning blue sea and deep lagoons of cooling water; there truly is no better place. Located amongst the tropical green trees and directly on the beach you will find Villa Roshi. This stylish three bedroom home is the perfect place for families and couples to enjoy everything this incredible island has to offer.
Villa Roshi is a modern and elegant home with a Maldivian twist, the sleek lines and modern furniture are matched with touches of bamboo and traditional artwork, making for a wonderful home from home. The villas ground floor has a large central lounge area, this is home to a huge sofa with more than enough space for everyone to lounge in. There is also a spacious dining table for all the guests to gather around. The lounge also enjoys pool access with the outdoor pool stretching into the villa, making for a really unique space. On either side of the lounge are two bedrooms; a double and a twin, each with beautiful views and access to the beach. The rooms are spacious and include a small seating area for a little privacy during your stay. The bathrooms attached to each bedroom are also incredible, each has a large bathtub and walk through shower with a very stylish modern aesthetic. There is even a private outdoor shower for a more natural experience! A kitchen completes the ground floor and offers a breakfast bar where you can enjoy a cup of coffee or a light snack.
The villa’s first floor only adds to the luxury, an additional lounge area provides fantastic views of the garden and sea whilst offering access to the terrace. The adjacent king-sized bedroom is decadent, with lots of space and more fantastic views. A guest bathroom finishes the floor and offers a space to enjoy some private spa treatments if desired.
Outside, the villa boasts direct access to the stunning white sandy beach and the turquoise waters that lap at its shores. The private pool is another great addition, offering guests different options for a refreshing swim. For lazy days relaxing around the pool, a day bed and several sunbeds make for the perfect relaxation spot, ensuring that you make the most of the islands fantastic weather and tranquil surroundings.
Villa Roshi benefits from a stunning beachfront location in the fabulous Emerald resort. Popular with couples, honeymooners and families all the same. A picture-perfect island, with soft white sandy beaches, clear-blue sea and refreshing lagoons, there are few places more idyllic to visit in the world. Whether you are looking for an outdoor adventure holiday, quality time on the beach with your family or just the chance to embrace a slower way of life and a bit of peace and quiet, Villa Roshi is offers it all.
The villa itself offers privacy amongst tropical green trees and white sandy shores. A walk from the resort facilities, you can come and go as you please, choosing to enjoy as much privacy as you desire. On arrival, the nearest airport is Malé. You can take a 40-minute seaplane to the Emerald Resort or choose to take a domestic flight to the Ifuru Domestic Airport followed by a speedboat ride to the resort, taking just over an hour.
For food and drink lovers, there are four restaurants and two bars to enjoy, with the flavours and tastes taking inspiration from the sea and honouring natural ingredients. From international cuisine at the Aqua Restaurant, Mediterranean flavours at the Beach Club Grill and Latin American and Asian cuisine as well, there is something for every event. Be it a romantic evening as a couple or a more playful experience as a family, the restaurants aim to inspire and delight on every occasion.
Of course, no trip to the Maldives would be complete without exploring the majestic Indian Ocean. Be it a paddle, swim, snorkel or dive, the azure of the sea and shimmer of the lagoons is impossible to resist! The resort diving centre is popular among amateurs and professional alike, giving you the opportunity to explore the vibrant reefs and thousands of fish that circle the island. Guests can even try to obtain their own PADI license, led by certified PADI professionals.
The state-of-the-art Technogym, tennis courts, paddle courts and personalised training programs will entice the most active whilst the pools and spa offer a little more tranquillity during your stay. There are amazing Balinese and Thai treatments to keep you relaxed, as well as a yoga pavilion, jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish baths and a beautiful swimming pool.
At Excellence Luxury Villaswe pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the
concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting/childcare services
Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
Built to blend in perfect harmony with the surrounding environment, using materials such as bamboo, natural stones and Langhi Langhi leaves and a direct focus on energy efficiency and environment preservation, the Resort combines tropical scenery with modern design, creating atmospheres of natural and informal elegance, offering the ideal setting for guests to build new and memorable experiences.
Located on the Raa Atoll, in the northern part of the Maldives archipelago, this Deluxe All-Inclusive Resort is surrounded by 1,5 km of soft white sand, on a lush private 20 hectares island and features 120 villas, 60 of which are located on the island and 60 directly on the sea.
Activities & Facilities
• The Emerald Spa ⇒ The Emerald SPA is built in Balinese style and offers Balinese and Thai treatments in the total privacy of 10 air-conditioned bungalows, an Indonesian style pool and a relax area with jacuzzi, sauna and Turkish baths.
• Doplhin Kids Club ⇒ Welcoming kids from 4 to 12 years of age, the Dolphin Kids Club is a 1500 sqm complex with large outdoor playground, a wide selection of indoor and outdoor activities, a kids’ restaurant and pool to allow parents to fully enjoy their time at the Resort while our trained staff will entertain the kids and cater to their individual needs.
• Gym & Sports Centre ⇒ This center includes a state-of-the-art Technogym gym, 2 tennis courts (1 of which is eventually convertible in a soccer field), 2 paddle courts, and professional assistance for personalized training program.
• Diving Centre ⇒ The stunning coral reefs and the over 1000 fish species swimming in the Indian Ocean makes diving and snorkeling at the Maldives one of the most sought-after activities for professional and amateur divers. The Diving Center of the Resort also offers the support of certified PADI professionals for guests willing to try to obtain the PADI license.
• Water Sports Centre ⇒ Located right on the spectacular white sand beach, the Water Sport Center is available for guests willing to use Hobie-cats, kayak, kite and wind surf equipment under our Waters Sport Team supervision. Motorized water sports – like jet skis – are also available at extra charge.
Restaurants & Bars
• Aqua Restaurant ⇒ Aqua is the main restaurant of the Resort. Located on the beach, facing the clear turquoise ocean water, the outlet offers air-conditioned indoor and outdoor dining facilities and a fully equipped bar.
At Aqua, a lavish indoor buffet is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner with cooking stations individually dedicated to the most celebrated international cuisines, from Mediterranean to Japanese, Italian, Chinese, Vegetarian and many additional treats to discover fully satisfy even the most discerning gourmets.
• Beach Club Grill Restaurant ⇒ Located on the main beach facing the clear water of the lagoon the Beach Club Grill offers lunch and dinner base on a selection of fresh fish, seafood, meat and vegetables cooked on a stone grill to enrich the flavors of each dish. A pizza & pasta station and the Beach Pool Bar complete the wide range of this deluxe all-inclusive offering.
• Amazonico Restaurant ⇒ Prepared in the open kitchen to allow guests to witness the cooking process, the dishes offered at the Amazònico are based on original recipes and ingredients from Central and South America. With typical dishes from Brazilian to Mexican, Argentinian, Peruvian, and Chilean cuisine, guests can have a taste of quesadillas, beef ribs, enchiladas and Brazilian beef served from the skewers just to mention a few highlights of the menu.
• Le Asiatique Restaurant ⇒ Located in the central are of the Resort, inside an authentic tropical forest, Le Asiatique is the perfect choice for guests willing to discover the tasty and delicious creations of our Asian Chefs in full respect of the Oriental culinary traditions and recipes, including the Teppanyaki grill and its live cooking shows.
• Sunset Pool Cafe ⇒ Located in one of the most spectacular areas of the island, the Sunset Pool Café is the ideal place to enjoy the romance of the sunset while sipping a drink, listening to music with friends or playing a game of billiard right on the white sand beach.
• Sunrise Cafe ⇒ Ideal for early birds ready to start the day with the magic of the Maldivian sunrise over the crystal-clear turquoise lagoon.