Oozing style and sophistication with the utmost in comfort and convenience, Villa Kohsoom will fulfil your every desire of a holiday in the Thai sunshine, with a private pool, luxury bars and clubs nearby and contemporary tropical Thai architecture.
The interiors are incredibly bright and vibrant thanks to enormous two-storey, floor-to-ceiling windows and French doors! An open-plan design ensures conversation can flow freely from the fully-equipped kitchen, through the grand dining area and into the casual lounge, keeping everyone involved in the entertainment!
The dining area is magnificent, with a large marble table providing space for the whole group to gather for an unforgettable night of laughter, fun and fantastic food! With a daily breakfast provided and a minibar replenished each day, not to mention an excellent choice of restaurants nearby, you’ll find the pressure’s off when it comes to meal-times – allowing you to enjoy the use of your fabulous kitchen simply as and when it takes your fancy!
There are three sublime bedrooms, each with an extra-large double bed with fabulous views over the pool or vibrant surrounding landscape! A TV in each room ensures you can steal a moment of quiet entertainment in privacy in between spending quality time with the group.
All three rooms are accompanied by a wondrous ensuite bathroom, with full marble-panelling, an oversized bathtub and separate shower, so you can enjoy a relaxing soak after a fun-filled day of adventure! The ground-floor bedroom even enjoys immediate access to the delightful private pool, ideal for early-risers and night-owls alike who want to dive (perhaps literally) into the action!
The final touch of this superb villa is your magnificent garden, complete with a glistening private pool providing fun for all ages! Whether you want to lazily bathe, enjoy some energising laps or even splash around and entertain the kids, you’ll find plenty of space for the whole group in this lovely infinity pool. Settle in the super-cosy sofa-pod alongside it for the ideal snooze location!
The Baba Beach Club was given its name for a reason! This is a luxury hotel for music lovers, with the world’s best artists gracing our decks, and music reverberating through every part of this delightful space; you can settle into your private villa and enjoy the rhythms drifting across the entire estate!
With a fitness centre, beach bars, clubs and restaurants on site you don’t have far to go for entertainment: Baba Beach Restaurant serves up our signature Chino Portuguese cuisine, offering fine dining and a contemporary tropical style in an incredibly social atmosphere with both indoor and outdoor seating!
Boasting sublime panoramic views of the Andaman coast and a glamorous ambience, this is the ultimately culinary experience.
Just three minutes from the beach and the vibrant, the incredibly popular town of Lamai, Villa Kohsoom enjoys a privileged location on the exquisite island of Koh Samui, the third largest island in Thailand. It is the perfect size to ensure a tranquil holiday: small enough to retain its charm and character, yet large enough to benefit from a range of high-class bars, restaurants, shops, recreational pursuits, spas, retreats and more – so you can enjoy the facilities of a much larger island without the crowds!
Tucked away in an idyllic corner on the east coast of the island, this is the dream holiday destination for those looking for an adventure! Throughout the island you can explore temples, waterfalls and vibrant markets, zip line through the jungle, go on ATV safaris or to a Thai boxing tournament, try bungee jumping, indulge at a rum distillery, lounge on some of the world’s best beaches, or even visit the Big Buddha and the mummified monks for an unforgettable day trip!
In the water just minutes from this fabulous villa you can water-ski or snorkel, or head over to Koh Tao, one of the world’s best diving spots, and explore mesmerising coral reefs up close!
Local attractions include The Coco Splash water park, just a 10-minute drive away and the Lamai “Walking Street Market" every Sunday evening, with close to roads and streets lined with market vendors selling everything from food, drinks and clothes to souvenirs. For a calmer day out, just five minutes away is the Lamai Golf Club – unique for its natural beauty, it will provide you with the relaxing day you’ll crave after all this excitement.
One of the finest restaurants on the island, ‘Rocky’s Dining Room’ is within a 10-minute drive, and there are countless other fine dining opportunities nearby, and more relaxed spots like Tiki Tiki beach restaurant. And for those simply looking to be pampered, soak up the sunshine and indulge in a little ‘me time’ there are plenty of spas, massage parlours and golden beaches to get in a little self-care and relaxation!
The island is easily accessed from local airports: there are direct daily flights from Bangkok, Phuket, Singapore, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur. There’s also a regular ferry service.
At Excellence Luxury Villas we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the
concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting/childcare services
Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
Baba Beach Club Hua Hin perfectly embodies the aspects of idyllic luxury and elegance with a relaxed as well as energetic atmosphere, located in the pristine beach land between Cha-am and Hua Hin scattered across 12 rais in the exclusive beachfront community, Thew Talay Estate.
Facilities & Activities
- Baba Cool Spa Hua Hin ⇒ The award-winning Cool Spa by Sri Panwa has become known for its extraordinary sensory experiences for both your mind, body, and soul.
- Activities ⇒ Spend your holiday playing volleyball, horseback riding on the beach, sunbathing, golfing, kite surfing or visiting local markets and water parks. Go on an elephant trek, banana boat ride, muay Thai show, or jet skiing, but make sure not to miss the hidden caves, wondrous temples, beautiful national parks, the floating market and so much more.
- Events & Functions ⇒ Located next to Baba Beach Club Hua Hin with unobstructed views of the Gulf of Thailand, the multifaceted beachfront historical house Baan Chok offers a spacious, elegant and colonial-style design with a large boardroom, exclusive reading room and gallery, serene 1,500 sq.m courtyard garden and a vibrant 100 sq.m indoor seating area suited for various events and functions.
- Day Club ⇒ Enjoy the beach and our beachfront entertainment swimming pool.
Restaurants & Bars
- Baba Beach Bar ⇒ The epitome of poolside luxury and a beacon of cutting-edge style, Baba Beach Bar provides an immersive entertainment area establishing itself as the most energizing and inimitable place at Baba Beach Club Hua Hin.
- Baan Chok ⇒ The two-story beachfront historical house designed in the iconic colonial style known to Hua Hin, Baan Chok Café & Eatery offers undisrupted beach views, spacious design, vibrant outdoor seating, and a 1,500sq.m courtyard garden suited for various events and functions.
- Baba Beach Restaurant ⇒ The beachfront Baba Beach Restaurant is housed amid a modern tropical setting that harmonizes a contemporary architectural design with the beach club’s signature Neo-Colonial style.