A private oasis, Villa Kudu is the perfect retreat away from it all. Spacious and bright the vast open plan living space of this villa is the essence of tropical affluence, combining indoor and outdoor living to create a truly tranquil setting. As part of the Cape Kudu Hotel, you have access to its fantastic facilities, including the newly opened and exclusive Cape Spa and the infinity swimming pool which sits in full view of the stunning surrounding scenery.
The villa itself has an air of complete calm, so from the moment you open the front door there seems little to do but relax. Light panelled walls and sky-blue features hint to the natural surroundings, making the entire space feel light and airy. At one end of the room a sofa sits positioned to overlook the private plunge pool, with the pool’s reflections dancing around the walls and rustle of trees outdoors, you can put your feet up and relax.
Equipped with a wide screen cable TV, DVD player and Wi-Fi, you can keep up to date with the world back home, watching your favourite shows and movies to help ease you into holiday mode. At the opposite end of the room an elegant four poster bed sits enclosed by a canopy, perfect for a good night sleep. With doors to the terrace at the foot of the bed, you can wake up to the natural light streaming in, so no alarms are needed! The bathroom is modern and stylish, with a walk-in shower and appealing bathtub, with everything you need to freshen up at the end of the day.
Villa Kudu benefits from its own intimate outdoor space, with a tranquil plunge pool and charming terrace. Framed by bamboo fencing and tropical nature, you can enjoy the sense of privacy as you dip in and out of the water and lounge on the terrace reading your favourite book. Offering the best of both worlds, if you desire a little more space you only have to venture as far as the hotel, where its array of facilities are all waiting to welcome you. Boasting a stunning infinity pool, ocean views, fitness facilities and restaurants, as well as a range of exciting activities, you are sure to find something for everyone!
Villa Kudu is located within the Cape Kudu Hotel, offering all the privacy of your own villa with access to all the fantastic hotel facilities. A real break away from the hustle and bustle of day to day life, this charming villa is perfect for those looking for a relaxing holiday in the sun.
The hotel is situated in a tranquil island location, with the only access being by boat. The closest airport is Phuket International Airport, from which you can start your journey to Cape Kudu. You will need to take a taxi or relax as a limousine takes you to Bang Rong Pier, twenty-minutes from the airport. The Cape Kudu Hospitality Lounge is located at the Pier, offering you air-conditioned comfort and complimentary drinks, snacks, newspapers and magazines while you wait for your ferry to the island.
Once off the ferry it is just a quick fifteen-minute drive in a local car to Cape Kudu. Coming from the other direction you can take a speedboat from Thalane Pier, whisking you along the waves, reaching Tha Khao Pier in twenty-minutes, or forty in a more traditional long-tailed boat. Private transfers from Phuket are perfect if you want to avoid waiting times; a limousine will pick you up from the airport or your hotel, transporting you to Ao Por Marina, where a private speedboat will take you direct to Koh Yao Noi, ready to start your holiday.
If you are after ease and relaxation, the newly opened and exclusive Cape Spa will be a welcome luxury. A place to restore your mind, body and soul, this beautifully designed space offers all the treatments you could desire, including traditional Thai massage, Indian head massage and reflexology, body scrubs, polishes and wraps. There is also a fitness suite, stunning infinity pool, sunbathing terrace and a reading room, as well as a vast array of activities open to you, making every moment of your holiday truly delightful.
To keep you energised throughout the day, the hotel offers great dining options. Café Kantary is completely relaxed, serving up delicious snacks, coffee and refreshments, perfect for a quick bite. For a more romantic meal, the traditional and rustic appearance of the Hornbill Restaurant will suit perfectly, with a fantastic menu to satisfy your taste buds.
At Excellence Luxury Villas we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the
concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
Cape Kudu is an elegant holiday retreat located on the coast of Koh Yao Noi. With tranquil sea views across the turquoise-azure of the Andaman Sea, you can enjoy the complete sense of relaxation, a welcome escape from the hustle and bustle of day to day life.
Facilities & Activities
- Cape Sapa ⇒ The newly opened and exclusive Cape Spa presents a chic, relaxing space where your body, mind and soul experience true relaxation. An impeccable blend of space, light and tranquillity ensures ultimate refreshment.
- Pools ⇒ Cape Kudu's infinity pool overlooking magical islands is open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fitness Facilities ⇒ Our small but fully appointed fitness studio is at your disposal from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Transportation ⇒ Feel free to ask our Reception about transport options available during your stay.
- Sunbathing Terrace ⇒ The perfect place to get that healthy bronzed look in comfort and safety. 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Reading Room ⇒ Relax with that book you've been promising yourself to read in the cool of our tastefully appointed reading room.
- Yacht ⇒ For Hire Koh Yao Noi Our latest development in the area of Southern Thailand is the unspoilt destination of Koh Yao Noi.
- Bicycle ⇒ Hire a mountain-bike and take a tour around the carefree and almost car-free roads of this quiet little island any time between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Sunset Cruise on the ‘Kantus Bride’ Yacht ⇒ In the best Hollywood tradition, sail off into the sunset. Time: 16.00 – 18.30 (Weather Permitting). Includes: Canapés Sparkling Wine and soft drink
- Moonlight Cinema ⇒ Stars in the sky and stars on the screen. Includes: Canapés Sparkling Wine and soft drink
- Kudu Wanderer (Koh Kudu and Big Tree) ⇒ Experience amazing nature at its best. Get on board the Kudu Wanderer to discover Koh Kudu with a hidden pristine lagoon, an island at the northern tip of Koh Yao Noi with a white sand beach and clear water where you can swim and snorkel. Discover a hidden spectacular local landmark, the “Big Tree” at Ao Kean.
- Speedboat Hire ⇒ Who can resist such decadent excitement?
- Adventure Afternoon ⇒ An opportunity that others can only dream of Time 15.00 Collected from the Hotel By long-tailed boat to Leamsai Pier Visit Lobster farm, one of the biggest natural aquariums on the island. By long-tailed boat to Laemhad, a white, sandy beach of clear water.
- Trip to Koh Hong by Long-tailed Boat ⇒ Quiet islands reveal their secrets just for you. Take a long-tailed boat to Koh Hong to slip back into a forgotten world of deserted beaches and a vista of untainted nature
- Thai Cooking Lesson ⇒ Real Thai food from a real Thai chef
- Thai Boxing Lesson ⇒ Start a new passion in your life
- Yoga Terrace ⇒ Get the fullest benefit from your yoga in serene tranquillity. Please check in advance with Reception.
- Batik Painting in the Village ⇒ Learn real tradition from the experts
- Big Tree ⇒ Take a trip on the ‘Kudu Wanderer’ to Ao Kian beach on the northern shores of Koh Yao Noi to visit “Big Tree”, a true wonder of nature standing almost 65 metres tall in the tropical rain forest.
- Kayak and Paddle-board ⇒ When the time comes to get a different view of your island home, enjoy the sea at close quarters in a Kayak or on a Paddle-board.
Restaurants & Bars
- Private Dining on the Beach ⇒ Give a special person a truly memorable dining experience with your own private chef and waiter. Please book one day in advance. Dining from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hornbill Restaurant ⇒ The traditional and rustic appearance of the Hornbill Restaurant is in keeping with the local environment but hides the modern international character of its menu.
- Long Island Bar ⇒ Stretch out next to one of the bar’s rustic-style pavilions or sit in the shade and enjoy something cool and tinkling musically in a glass.
- Cafe Kantary ⇒ When you feel like a snack or relaxing over your coffee or a quiet beer, Café Kantary is waiting for you.