A short drive from the lively town of Patong, yet perfectly nestled among the luscious woodlands of the Phuket hills, Villa Rasamee offers a fabulous terrace and private pool tucked amid the tree-tops!
This tranquil location offers the perfect rural retreat among this evergreen wonderland for an idyllic escape, allowing you to disconnect from the rush and activity of everyday life into a haven of calm and nature. As you enter the villa you are met by a masterpiece of wood-panelled interiors, where the warm glow of daylight floods through enormous walls of glass and reflects dazzlingly from the textured surfaces.
For the perfect night’s sleep, slip between these luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets and draw the elegant drapes around this beautiful king-size bed as you gaze out over the twinkling sea in the distance and the rainforest all around you. Your adjoining private bathroom is a contemporary delight, with a lovely double-vanity sink before the huge mirror and breath-taking forest-views!
A fabulous monsoon shower will keep you feeling pampered while this vast, stone-effect stand-alone bathtub is the perfect place to enjoy a soothing soak in this luxurious environment.
Outside, your vast pool stretches across the terrace, long enough to enjoy a little morning workout and ensuring direct access from both your fabulous bedroom and ensuite bathroom! Settle into a sun-lounger at the poolside and soak up the sunshine as the cool breeze rolls in along the treetops and keeps you perfectly content! Fabulous pool-side casual seating provides a magnificent spot to enjoy a tipple in the sunshine or admiring the stars in this brilliantly dark sky!
If you need an extra boost of cleansing and soothing, enjoy our rejuvenating Mala Spa, where we use only 100% ethical and natural products, for a whole range of holistic wellness treatments focusing on cleansing and energising. For more wellness activities, head to the incredible fitness hub with a full range of weight training and cardiovascular equipment and even personal trainers for a tailored fitness plan to help you reach your goals!
With complimentary transfers to the nearby Kamala Beach, a fabulous day of sea, sand and sunshine are at your fingertips! Less than ten minutes away you’ll find the delightful Phuket FantaSea, a unique and fascinating night-time cultural theme park brimming with cultural performances, shopping and dining opportunities.
Tucked along the western coast of Phuket, among the endless miles of fine white sands, glistening palm trees and shimmering blue seas, Villa Rasamee is ideally placed for a relaxing beach holiday surrounded by fantastic entertainment options for all ages and many lively towns!
The resort is tucked on the forested mountainside of Ban Natacha, a small village on the west coast of Phuket overlooking the Andaman Sea and less than 7km from the famous Patong Beach and lively Bangla Road!
The biggest of the many Thai islands, and one of the world’s finest beach destinations, Phuket is a rain-forested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, to the west of mainland Thailand. Whether you’re after a traditional beach retreat of sandcastles, paddling and sun-bathing or the allure of the famous Bangla Road nightlife in Patong, the 400 metre stretch of neon lights, pumping music and cheap drinks in the many bars and nightclubs, Phuket has something for everyone!
The thrill-seekers and adventurers among the group will also be more than satisfied, with the fantastic entertainment options on the island which include: Surf House Phuket where you can ride the simulated waves in a safe, supervised environment, and even enjoy a tipple at the adjoining bar, Patong Go-Kart Speedway, Splash Jungle Water Park, Patong Minigolf or Phuket Adventure Mini Golf in Bangtao and Football Crazy Golf in Kathu.
Phuket City, the capital of the island, has vibrant markets, while the beautiful historical old town, stunning vistas across the many islands and the glistening sea and the many iconic cultural attractions including the 45m tall Big Buddha, make this an unmissable holiday destination!
And for those simply looking to be pampered, soak up the sunshine and indulge in a little ‘me time’ there are plenty of spas, massage parlours and golden beaches to get in a little self-care and relaxation! You’re also just a 20-minute drive from the Jungceylon Shopping Centre if ever you need a little retail therapy.
If the island and its more than 30 superb beaches weren’t enough – all around you, and just a short but exhilarating speedboat trip away, are some true tropical paradises, including the famous beach of ‘The Beach’ on the magical Phi Phi Islands! Phang Nga Bay is undoubtedly a highlight for tranquillity and a calmer retreat from the more touristy areas.
At Excellence Luxury Villas we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the
concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting/childcare services
Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
Keemala embraces a Thai cultural philosophy and brings it to life through distinctive design and guests experiences.
- Mala Spa ⇒ embraces traditional healing approaches to the body, mind and soul, and integrates these with the best of modern pampering and beautifying regimes.
- Retreats ⇒ For a truly immersive experience, Keemala offers a selection of 'Holistic Living Retreats' carefully curated to fit a wide range of lifestyles and personal goals.
- Weddings ⇒ Keemala offers a spectacular setting for intimate weddings, with an enchanting backdrop of forest, lush landscape and water features.
- Honeymoons ⇒ Keemala offers a mesmerising setting for couples to commemorate their love in captivating surroundings and elegance at any juncture of romance.
- The Beach ⇒ Keemala is just a few minutes car ride down to Kamala Beach. We offer complimentary transport to and from the beach throughout the day.
- Boutique ⇒ Our boutique offers unique jewelry, handicrafts, spa products, toiletries as well as lifestyle and home decoration.
Restaurants & Bars
- Mala Restaurant ⇒ Mala, meaning hat or crown in Thai, is the place where daily breakfast is enjoyed and is open for lunch and dinner.
- Mala Bar ⇒ Adjoined to the restaurant this bar space offers a place to enjoy a delicious cocktail, coffee or refreshments.
- Cha-La Pool Bar ⇒ We have a stunning pool at the heart of our resort where nibbles and refreshing drinks are served throughout the day.