Designed to the highest standards, Villa Ricardo is a truly spectacular 3-bedroom holiday farmhouse enjoying a quiet and peaceful countryside location yet a short drive from the stunning beaches of Cala San Vicente and Puerto Pollensa as well as a pleasant 25-minute walk to the lively tourist town of Pollensa.
This family-friendly villa is spread over two levels and offers luxury accommodation to 5 guests. On the first floor is the gorgeous master en-suite bedroom with a private terrace boasting spectacular views over the Serra Tramuntana. A further 2 welcoming and comfortable bedrooms, one double and one single, which share a spacious shower room are also located on this level.
Downstairs are a modern and well-appointed kitchen and a bright, airy open plan lounge and dining area opening up onto a lovely terrace equipped with barbecue, perfect for outdoor dining and relaxation.
Take a refreshing dip in your own private pool, let your kids have fun in the beautiful gardens and enjoy a memorable vacation.
Free Wi-Fi, maid service, air-conditioning, TV, DVD, play station and table tennis complete the range of luxury facilities available at Villa Ricardo.
While benefitting from privacy and peace, amazing beaches, local shops and traditional restaurants are all close at hand.
We are extremely proud to offer a comprehensive selection of properties here on the wonderfully diverse and beautiful island of Mallorca. Many of our handpicked selection of villas are situated in close proximity to family friendly sandy beaches, breath taking mountain landscapes, peaceful countryside, spectacular coastlines, buzzing resorts and a wonderful capital city.
With many of our villas offering spectacular views of the sparkling coastline, as well as the dramatic mountainous headlands and an abundance of sites of historic interest, Mallorca is simply perfect for culture cravers! With the island’s rich historical heritage, a villa holiday in Mallorca offers visitors a chance to explore the many ancient settlements and seek out all of its hidden treasures.
It really is an amazing, cultural and picturesque destination.
There are also plenty of opportunities to play a round of golf whilst holidaying in Mallorca where you will discover some excellent championship golf courses, with no less than 23 courses on the island, offering a variety of different challenges for the keen golfer.
Attracting visitors from far afield, the popular weekly market in Pollensa is a particular delight and takes place every Sunday morning in the town’s main square. Offering up an abundance of regional goods and produce, from fruit and vegetables to antiques and handicrafts, the market also provides a good reason to sit in one of the many bars or cafes and have some tasty tapas and thirst-quenching refreshments.
Along with vast promenades and marina, the popular seaside resorts of Puerto Pollensa, Alcudia and Cala D’or all offer a vast and eclectic selection of places to eat, drink and relax, as well as offering some wonderful family friendly beaches.
For nature lovers, a holiday in Mallorca presents the perfect opportunity to view the abundance of nature that Mallorca is renowned for. Cycle trails, which take you from the beachfront to the mountainside, are an excellent way to view the island. Bicycles are available to hire locally from around €8 to €20 per day.
Just a short drive away from your villa you will find the ‘Parc Natural de S’Albufereta’, a wildlife reserve housing thousands of wild plant and bird species. If you’re an animal lover, then one of our luxury villas in Mallorca provides the perfect base from which to enjoy this stunning menagerie.
At Excellence Luxury Villas we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. If there is anything you would like to arrange for your stay, please contact the Excellence Luxury Villas VIP Team who will be happy to help.
Included services and items:
- Villa Care Pack (includes: bottled water, washing liquid, bin bags, toilet paper, kitchen paper, dishwasher tablets, cleaning cloth, soap, cling film rolls)
- Maid service 2/week
- 1 Cot
- 1 Highchair
Services and items available on request at extra charge:
- Welcome pack: £110 (includes: 1 bottle of 'Jose Ferrer' red wine, 1 bottle of 'Marques de Caceres' white wine), 6 bottles of 'San miguel lager beer, small box of PG tea bags, 10 Nespresso coffee capsules, 1 pint of semi skimmed silk, 1l of fruit juice (apple or orange), 1 whole roast chicken , 1 bottle of Soller olive oil, 1 balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper mills, 1 large bag of ready salted crisps , 1 packet of pasta, 1 pot of tomato pasta sauce, 1 French baguette, 1 sliced loaf of brown bread, 1 pack of butter, 1 x pack of Mallorcan cheese, 1 pack of sliced ham, 1 x pot of strawberry jam, 6 eggs, 1 pack of biscuits, 1 bag of local tomatoes, 1 bag of onions, 1 head of lettuce, 1 melon, 1 watermelon, 1 bag of lemons, 1 bag of oranges, 1 pot of local green olives
- Refreshment pack: £26.00 (includes: 1 small box of PG tea bags, 10 Nespresso coffee capsules, 1l of fruit juice (apple or orange), 1 tub of margarine, 1 pot of strawberry jam, 1 sliced loaf of brown bread, 1 x pint of semi skimmed milk and 1 pack of rich tea or digestive biscuits)
- Beverages pack: £65.00 (includes: 2 bottles of Brut Nature Cava, 2 bottles of 'Marques de Caceres' white wine, 2 bottles of R'Jose Ferrer' red wine and 6 bottles of San Miguel)
- Extra beds: £56 each
- Fans: £28 each
- Additional cots/high-chair: £35 each
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting service
This is by no means an exhaustive list, so please just contact Excellence Luxury Villas VIP Team to help you arrange any of those little extras that can really make the difference.