Choose whether to spend your days relaxing by your own private pool, drinking in the views of the surrounding countryside, or heading over to the sandy Arenal beach in town (9kms away).
You don’t need to go that far to find traditional Spanish restaurants, and if you want to brush up on your stroke while you’re away, the golf course is just 3km down the road.
Set on the outskirts of Javea, in the eastern part of the region, in a convenient position, 110 km south-east from Valencia, 90 km north-east from Alicante. The houses are often situated in the hills 5 - 15 km from the centre and a car is therefore necessary.
- Shopping centre, supermarket (1.5 km), shops, restaurant (1 km), bar, disco, evening entertainment
- Fish auction every afternoon in the port, covered market
- Typical fiestas: San Juan in June and Moors and Christians in July
- Sandy beach, Arenal 9 km
- Bathing bay
- Sports harbour
- Diving, sailing, surfing
- Golf course 9 hole (3 km)
- Leisure park "Terra Mítica (Benidorm)" 50 km.
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting service
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge