Sorubim Villa is a fully private, luxurious beachfront villa at the marvellous Santiburi resort on Koh Samui Island in the Gulf of Siam. Koh Samui is an astounding and extraordinary paradise with white-sand beaches, amazing turquoise water, impressive coral reefs and its lush rain forest.
The Santiburi Resort is just perfect for guests seeking awe-inspiring, pristine, white-sand beaches, lush tropical vegetation, total privacy when they want it, delicious cuisine from a choice of fantastic restaurants, serenity at an exquisite spa and entertainment when they want it.
This beautiful villa enjoys a splendid beachfront location. Maenam is a stunning crescent bay lined with a soft, champagne sandy beach and swaying coconut palms, perfect for swimming and water sports and boasting uninterrupted island views. With calm waters and a gently sloping beach, dappled with shade from the 600 towering coconut palms, it is so romantic.
Sorubim Villa has an exquisite master bedroom with king-size bed and integrated living room which can be separated by a wooden sliding door with an intricate carving. The teakwood and silk furnishings are bright and cheerful and extremely tasteful. The sleek, en-suite marble bathroom has a spacious walk-in closet, two sinks, a deep round bath and separate rain shower. The outdoor deck is very pretty with a small dining area overlooking the beach. It is a perfect, romantic destination. The villa also has a flat-screen TV, safe, coffee maker, kettle, minibar and climate control.
The Santiburi resort really is luxurious with staff waiting to help you create amazing holiday memories. In the middle of the resort’s spectacular gardens and with sunlight streaming through a canopy of palms, you will see the resort’s vast, meandering, freeform swimming pool. It is one of the largest on Koh Samui. A perfect relaxation spot with butler service. The Club’s 18-hole championship golf course is set on the dramatic mountainside with rolling tropical fairways and offers challenges to professional and leisure golfers.
At the water sports centre, you can take your pick between kayaks, catamarans, windsurfing or paddleboards, laser sailboats and Hobie-wave. The sports centre has first-class facilities and qualified trainers and includes tennis tuition and Thailand’s most famous sport – Muay Thai boxing. Guided mountain bike tours are available. The Santiburi Spa offers luxurious, indulgent treatments in an enchanting, stylish oasis of serenity. It is peaceful and calming – what a treat!
When you are tired of being pampered within the resort, there is so much to see on Koh Samui. The island offers an intriguing blend of tourist hotspots, local life and dramatic, stunning scenery. There are sunshine and tropical warmth almost all year round. Visitors love the island for the white-gold sands, waterfalls, walking trails, amazing sunsets and world-class restaurants.
Cheweng is the busiest beach resort and stretches over three miles of glorious sand, the longest beach on the island. With its colourful nightlife and exotic shows from the ladyboys, it comes totally alive.
Lamai is the second largest beach and is quieter than its famed neighbour. It is the perfect place to sit at one of the picturesque beachfront restaurants.
Bo Phut is known as the ‘fisherman’s village’. It has many lovely restaurants, boutiques and the ‘walking street’, which is lined with market stalls every Friday night. It is the perfect place to buy little gifts.
Ang Thong National Park is an extraordinary place to visit with 42 islands. You can take a dip in the azure water, kayak, climb the many steps to an incredible viewpoint, look at the Emerald Lake with its glassy green surface, find hidden coves and see myriad birds, monkeys, dolphins and other wildlife.
Sitting majestically in Mara posture on the small rocky island, Koh Faan, is the famous 12 metre high, Big Buddha Shrine, Samui’s most well-known landmark. You reach it over a small causeway. There are many shops and fortune tellers in the area if you are looking for a spot of soul searching. Near the Big Buddha, Wat Plai Laem is a colourful and interesting Buddhist Temple with very ornate décor and art. If you donate money for the upkeep of the temple, you will be given a bag of food to throw into the teeming fish in the lake.
While on holiday you could take a Thai cooking course. Popular cooking schools are SITCA and Pai Cookery Class. You will be able to buy many of the spices and seasoning to take home at the wonderful night markets.
At Excellence Luxury Villas we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the
concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting/childcare services
Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
Santiburi Koh Samui is a distinctive, elegant luxury escape on the pristine north shore of Koh Samui. Be amazed by 300 meters of private beach with champagne sands kissed by soothing turquoise waters set amid 23 acres of botanical beauty.
Facilities & Activities
- Santiburi Spa ⇒ Feel the magic of Santiburi Spa’s blending of tradition and innovation and enjoy the peaceful, calming, and luxurious ambiance that is distinctly Santiburi.
- Santiburi Golf ⇒ It’s difficult to imagine a more beautiful setting – rolling greens marked by painted coconuts, sunlight streaming through a canopy of palms, views stretching out to Koh Phangan Island.
- Sport Centre ⇒ Santiburi Koh Samui’s brand-new Sports Centre has everything guests need to maintain their workout routine while on vacation. Spacious and air-conditioned, it’s equipped with high-tech cardio machines, free weights, weights machines, yoga mats, fit balls and more.
- Water Sport Centre ⇒ Santiburi Koh Samui’s Water Sports Centre is all about natural energy. Take your pick from a wide array of water sports, with kayaks, catamarans, windsurfing boards, Laser sailboats and Hobie-wave.
- Swimming Pool ⇒ As beautiful as Mae Nam Beach is, Santiburi Koh Samui is also renowned for its meandering freeform swimming pool, a vast swathe of refreshing blue amidst the resort’s thick tropical greenery and established gardens.
- The Beach ⇒ Lined by a plethora of palm trees, the white sands and turquoise waters of the 300 meter stretch of Santiburi’s beach is a sanctuary to bask in the comfort of natural shade. The exclusive Santiburi Beach Butler signature service adds a special touch of indulgance.
- Cooking Classes ⇒ Thai food is popular around the world for its variety of rich flavours. Our expert chefs have selected a range of iconic dishes using the freshest ingredients to invite guests to learn new cooking skills in stunning tropical surroundings so they can enjoy their favourite Thai tastes when they head back home.
Restaurants & Bars
- The Beach House ⇒ The Beach House & Bar offers an irresistible menu of delicacies sourced from the land and sea. Flavourful cocktails complement the signature surf & turf signature dishes created by our skilled Executive Chef to celebrate fine flavours that complement Santiburi Koh Samui’s spectacular tropical island setting.
- Private Dining ⇒ Privacy is a luxury, especially when it comes to dining. Our skilled chefs create the most memorable private culinary experiences. Choose a fresh seafood BBQ on your terrace, opt for a romantic candlelit dinner on the soft sands of Mae Nam beach, or simply order a floating champagne breakfast in your pool to start the day in love.
- In-Room Dining ⇒ Fine-dining can be an in-villa experience. Our chefs have selected a variety of tempting snacks, sumptuous starters, mouth-watering mains, delectable desserts and delicious drinks to enjoy day or night in the privacy of your suite or villa.
- The Lounge ⇒ The Sino-Thai styled lounge is the perfect retreat to enjoy a cup of tea, coffee, or a chilled fresh fruit juice in the afternoon. The Lounge is also a great place for a pre-dinner aperitif or simply to retreat with a magazine or a book from our library in quiet, air-conditioned comfort.
- Sala Thai ⇒ The traditional flavours of Thai cuisine are best enjoyed in an elegant setting that reflects the country’s exquisite culture. Sala Thai overlooks the resort’s verdant gardens through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows and opens onto a terrace where stars are reflected in the pool at night.
- The Pool House ⇒ The perfect spot for a relaxed poolside meal with friends or family, the Pool House offers light meals, tapas, healthy salads, skewers from the grill, sandwiches and burgers. Indulge in homemade ice cream, smoothies, and a variety of refreshing mocktails & cocktails on the menu.
- Vimarnmek ⇒ Energize your day with a lavish breakfast buffet that’s legendary for its range of flavours and ingredients. Start with a healthy drink of freshly squeezed vegetables, roots or fruit from the juice bar.