With sweeping panoramic views of Layan Beach and the Andaman Sea thanks to its hill-top location, Villa Wayo is a haven of tranquillity for a very lucky couple in the most wonderful location!
This majestic pool villa comes with a welcome foot massage to ensure you can embrace the holiday-mode the moment you arrive! Your gorgeous living room is the perfect place to sit back and relax in style on the large sofa – crack open the mini-bar and take a refreshing sip as you slip into a deep relaxation, gazing out over these incredible sea-views!
Every morning you will be treated to a delicious Bubbly Breakfast at the dazzling Firefly Restaurant, while each afternoon you can take advantage of the fantastic Afternoon High-tea at The Plantation Restaurant, all included in the price! Or take advantage of our optional in-villa dining experiences to make your getaway extra memorable – the fabulous dining table beside the terrace is ideal for dinner with a view!
The most peaceful part of the villa, your vast bedroom is the perfect place for getting cosy, winding down for the night and enjoying a little privacy! Flick on the TV for some entertainment at the end of a long day of adventure and discovery on this stunning island. With a full ensuite bathroom with a vast free-standing bathtub, wall-sized mirror and double vanity sink, you can truly pamper yourself and indulge in this luxurious villa!
And finally, step out into the sunshine and dive into your vast private infinity pool! With views of the immense ocean stretching to the horizon, a lounger by the pool might just be the best possible spot for a little sun-bathing in style! With such vibrant, tropical greenery all around you, you can enjoy these spectacular sunsets in the most glamorous, tranquil environment!
A complimentary shuttle bus service to the nearby Layan Beach and Laguna shopping area allow you even more time for relaxing and enjoying yourself! The white sandy beach and crystal blue sea on your doorstep is the dream destination for a traditional day of sun, sea and sand, while the villa is located within walking distance of the vibrant town in which you’ll find countless bars and restaurants!
For entertainment, 12.3km away is the unique and fascinating Phuket FantaSea, a night-time cultural theme park brimming with cultural performances, shopping and dining opportunities.
Tucked among the romantic, hidden gems of the north of Phuket, amid the endless miles of fine white sands, glistening palm trees and shimmering blue seas, Villa Wayo enjoys a privileged location on Phuket, ideally placed for a relaxing beach holiday with entertainment options for all ages just on the doorstep!
Bangtao is the second longest beach on Phuket, and across its many miles ranges from a quaint fishing village to a more luxurious resort area, to enchanting mangrove swamps and lagoons with an alluring mysticism!
A wild escape in parts and a more tourist-friendly hub in others, you will find everything you could dream of for your relaxing holiday in the sun, including a sophisticated night-life, first-rate restaurants and spas! Nearby is the magnificent night-time cultural theme park of Phuket FantaSea where you can catch cultural performances as well as plenty of shopping and dining opportunities.
The biggest of the many Thai islands, and one of the world’s finest beach destinations, Phuket is a rain-forested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, to the west of mainland Thailand. Whether you’re after a traditional beach retreat of sandcastles, paddling and sun-bathing or the allure of the famous Bangla Road nightlife in Patong, the 400 metre stretch of neon lights, pumping music and cheap drinks in the many bars and nightclubs, Phuket has something for everyone!
The thrill-seekers and adventurers among the group will also be more than satisfied, with the fantastic entertainment options on the island which include: Surf House Phuket where you can ride the simulated waves in a safe, supervised environment, and even enjoy a tipple at the adjoining bar, Patong Go-Kart Speedway, Splash Jungle Water Park, Phuket Adventure Mini Golf in Bangtao and Football Crazy Golf in Kathu.
Phuket City, the capital of the island, has vibrant markets, while the beautiful historical old town, stunning vistas across the many islands and the glistening sea and the many iconic cultural attractions including the 45m tall Big Buddha, make this an unmissable holiday destination!
And for those simply looking to be pampered, soak up the sunshine and indulge in a little ‘me time’ there are plenty of spas, massage parlours and golden beaches to get in a little self-care and relaxation! If the island and its more than 30 superb beaches weren’t enough – all around you, and just a short but exhilarating speedboat trip away, are some true tropical paradises, including the famous beach of ‘The Beach’ on the magical Phi Phi Islands!
Phang Nga Bay is undoubtedly a highlight for tranquillity and a calmer retreat from the more touristy areas.
At Excellence Luxury Villas we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the
concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting/childcare services
Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
Perched dramatically atop one of Phuket’s highest points, each private villa and suite is a haven of tranquility. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or looking to relax and reconnect, The Pavilions is your perfect intimate escape.
- The Pavilions Spa ⇒ Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, the spa features a lap pool, yoga pavilion and air-conditioned treatment rooms.
- Yoga & Fitness ⇒ Our team of yoga & fitness experts will help you find the best route to well-being during your holidays.
- Pools ⇒ Not only is The Pavilions one of the preeminent private pool resorts in Phuket, we also boast two resort pools.
- Gym ⇒ Our modern, fully-equipped gym provides everything you need to make the most of your workout time.
- Weddings ⇒ We offer a number of customisable wedding packages that allow you to make your destination wedding a reality.
- Honeymoon ⇒ Decidedly adult, always discreet, your private pool villa awaits, nestled in a secluded hilltop retreat with awe-inspiring vistas for the ultimate honeymoon hideaway.
- Phuket Golf ⇒ The Pavilions invites visitors to enjoy a magical day at one of our highly recommend courses, for a memorable holiday experience.
Restaurants & Bars
- The Plantation Club ⇒ Inspired by the region’s rich colonial history as a trade route, The Plantation Club's culinary focus is re-interpreting classic Thai dishes while utilising locally sourced ingredients.
- 360 Bar ⇒ Ascend through a whispering bamboo grove to the highest point of The Pavilions Phuket and the ultimate perch over paradise.
- Firefly Pool & Restaurant ⇒ Offers a relaxing poolside atmosphere during the daytime, and in the evening watch the magic unfolds as the pool lights up like Fireflies.
- Private Dining ⇒ For those who prefer not to leave the comfort and privacy of their villa, The Pavilions’ dedicated in-villa dining menu is available daily from 7am to 11pm.