Family owned and run, this beautiful gem is set in spectacular scenery. Steeped in history yet warm and comfortable, with 15 beautiful big bedrooms sleeping 32 and an amazing dining hall seating up to 60, Severn Country House will create life long memories. Whether for a weekend or holiday with friends, as a corporate getaway or as a spectacular wedding venue, Severn Country House is the luxurious, magnificent and, above all, welcoming place you’ve been looking for.
*** utilising 2 additional blow up beds (at an extra cost of £45 per bed per stay) the maximum capacity can be increased to 34***
Severn Country House has a warm and welcoming feel whilst being luxurious and grand enough to create that big wow factor. As you wind up the drive and take your first glimpse of Severn Country House it will take your breath away. It is set in 12 acres of fabulous gardens, lawns and woodland walks.
Severn Country House is a much loved family home and has been for well over a century. It is a mansion, with big rooms and lots of space, but most importantly it has been lived in and cared for, so it feels full of warmth and comfort. You can relax, children can play- it is a unique place for quality time with those you care for. We do warn you that you may well fall in love with it too and not want to leave!
Severn Country House has a plethora of options for its vacationers:
- Dress up for dinner with family and friends in the majestic hall.
- Enjoy BBQs and picnics on top of the hill while marveling at the view.
- Relax and soak in one of the huge claw foot baths after outside excursions.
- Chill out drinking pimms and lemonade while watching or playing tennis.
- Watch the kids running races on the big lawn.
- Have a family sing-along around the grand piano.
- Pull on the runners and head for the hills.
- Take part as kids of all ages play Giant Jenga on the lawn.
- Snuggle up in front of the log fire with your favourite book.
- Grab a board game and settle in the light-filled drawing room.
- Have an epic game of billiards on the full sized table in the stunning room.
- Whip up a feast while listening to music in the kitchen.
- Walk down the private wood-lined path over the foot bridges to Llandinam.
- Enjoy lunch at the new “Foodie” pub run by chef Nic Davies in Llandinam.
- Enjoy locally baked cakes and cups of tea in the bay window sitting room.
Set at the foot of glorious rolling hills and overlooking the Severn valley, Severn Country House is the perfect location to enjoy beautiful Welsh countryside at its best. Whether for a weekend or holiday with friends, as a corporate getaway or as a spectacular wedding venue, this property is the most luxurious, magnificent and welcoming place of them all.
The Grade II listed historic house has extensive grounds including a tennis court, stables and wood-lined paths. Beyond the gardens lie stunning hills waiting to be explored with numerous outdoor activities including hiking, golf, horse riding, and mountain biking.
At Excellence Luxury Villas we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. If there is anything you would like to arrange for your stay, please contact the Excellence Luxury Villas VIP Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can usually help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting service
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
This is by no means an exhaustive list, so please just contact Excellence Luxury Villas VIP Concierge Team to help you arrange any of those little extras that can really make the difference.