Villa Evangelia holds a much-desired location within the popular resort of Aphrodite Hills, being one of the largest villas on the resort it boasts huge gardens and as a result is a spectacular choice for families looking for privacy and an idyllic base. By being one of the elite villas, guests booking Villa Evangelia will have access to a range of exclusive “Added value services” including private transfers from the airport, a luxury food hamper, daily maid service, a range of branded luxurious bathroom amenities as well as preferential booking status at all Resort restaurants.
The feeling of exclusivity begins when you reach the electrically operated iron gates which lead up to the grand main entrance. The entrance hallway leads to the spacious open-plan lounge, boasting elegant furnishings it is the perfect place for the whole family to relax while the vaulted dining area is great for everyone to get together and enjoy a feast after a long day spent enjoying the beach and the wide range of facilities the resort has to offer. The modern fitted kitchen comes complete with all the necessary amenities to keep all the keen foodies happy! The first of the double bedrooms is located on the lower ground level and boasts and en-suite marble bathroom and patio doors leading to the pool area. Heading upstairs, on the first floor, guests will find the impressive master queen-size bedroom, a marble en-suite bathroom and access to a private terrace, also on this level is a second king-size bedroom again complete with en-suite bathroom. Upstairs, again is a twin bedroom, while on the mezzanine level is a final double bedroom, both of which boast luxury en-suite bathrooms.
Heading outside, the grounds are as equally impressive, beautifully maintained with various types of native Cypriot flowers surrounding the large lawns. The children will enjoy splashing around in the large private pool while the adults may prefer to take a dip in the Jacuzzi tub or make a visit to the steam room. The patio complete with dining facilities and barbecue is the perfect place to enjoy a spot of al fresco dining in the Cyprus sunshine.
The location of the Aphrodite Hills resort could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of Cyprus's south west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
There is also the beautiful, child-friendly Zias Beach Club, just minutes down the coast, at Avdimou Bay. Aphrodite Hills offer a shuttle to and from the beach, taking a scenic route through the Cyprus countryside, past acres of vineyards.
Pathos old town stands as an internationally recognised site of historic and archaeological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos, and many ancient sites, castles, and traditional villages exist in and around the town, making for convenient day trips. This has earned the entire town a place on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
Exclusive Added Value Services
A) Included in villa rental rates
• One Private transfer from/to the airport for up to max. persons accommodated in this villa
• Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
• Luxury Food Hamper (including mineral water, sparkling water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, full fat milk, skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, Nespresso capsules, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, Cantucci biscuits, red wine, white wine, Sparkling wine, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beers, Smoked Salmon, olive oil, salt, Rice Krispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder)
• Luxury Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
• The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay (excluding locker)
• The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
• Preferential booking status at Village Square restaurants
• Unlimited access to Aphrodite Hills Kids Club – ages 3-12 years
B) Optional (pre-booking, or on request locally for an extra charge)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (pre-booking only if booking is not made during the Early Booking offer period)
• Babysitting Services
• Private Fitness Training or Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
• Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
• Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
• Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions at the Village Square outlets
• VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
• Luxury Car Rentals
• Excursions, guided tours and Waterparks
- 'Zias Beach Club' at Avdimou Bay
- Shingle beach
- Private for guests
- Beach Towels
- 15km from resort
- Shuttle bus available
- Open from 10am to 5pm mid April to October
- 18-hole golf course
- Golf academy
- Driving range
- Club house
- Equipment hire
- Golf shop
- Golf buggy hire
- Expert tuition
- Dress code applies
- Open 7 days a week, 7am to 7:30pm
- Olympic level tennis facilities
- Professional coaching
- Raquet hire
- Flood lighting
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Open from April - November
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Fitness Studio
- Open 7 days a week, April to November 8am to 8pm
- Immaculate 3G pitch (27.5m x 36.5m)
- Dream Team Soccer School provide professional coaching for all ages.
Other Sports and Activities
- Cycle hire available, and mountain biking and paths are easily accessed
- Mini golf
- Childrens playground
- Segway hire
Restaurants and Shops
- Cypriot style village square at centre of the resort
- Seven resaurants specialising in a variety of cuisines including local Greek tavernas, a gastro pub, Italian restaurant, Indian, and Asian fusion.
- Häagen-Dazs ice cream and snack shop
- Costa coffee house
- Gift shop
Kid's Equipment Hire
- Please note that a range of children's equipment is available to hire for a small additional cost per day, please see price examples below, not that the prices are subject to change and all items are subject to availability. A range of other items are available, please enquire at time of booking.
- Highchair: €5 per day
- Travel cot: €5 per day
- Pushchairs: €4.50 - €9 per day depending on model
- Baby monitor: €3 per day
- Playpen: €4.50 per day
- Stair gate: €5 per day