Villa Gan is a serene and classy idyll, offering chic and timeless accommodation blending quintessential Thai influences along with über contemporary touches, set within a palm tree-dotted hillside overlooking the sparkling Gulf of Thailand.
With views of the ocean, this pristine dwelling is just moments from a sugar-white beach, within one of the most exciting parts of Thailand. Blending the best of both worlds, this sumptuous home offers tranquil seclusion and privacy, surrounded by the fragrances of tropical jungle life, along with resort convenience and amenities (restaurants, kids club and access to world-class pampering.)
The elegant façade at Villa Gan offers a nod to local style architectural design, with a pavilion-style execution, layered roofs, pillared front and use of local timber, whilst the interiors are a sophisticated and sultry world of flawless quality and understated luxury.
No detail is left under-thought, and these airy, gracious proportions offer high ceilings, billowing curtains framing the floor to ceiling glass and the natural interplay between indoor and outdoor living. With an Art Deco monochrome style palette, there is a distinctly Eastern feel along with hotel-grade luxury.
With the bedroom at the centre, featuring a sedate writing desk, and striking gold and granite-toned centrepiece artwork, charcoal toned silks and crisp quality bed linen along with soft lighting and dark gloss timbers, guests will enter a world of style and rejuvenation.
The living space offers creamy fabrics, a long and elegant banquette style sofa and dazzling natural light. Executed with simplicity and verve, this sumptuous home, along with its characteristic dark timbers, recessed ceilings and plush fabrics is ideal for those who wish to escape the crowds, within an effortless environment of both escape and convenience.
Wandering out onto the decking, or slipping into the alluring infinity pool after a busy day, sight-seeing will be about as good as it gets. With chic glass balustrades, built-in indulgent day beds and nightly sun-set views, this elegant home offers something rather special.
Understated luxury executed at its finest, Villa Gan provides a haven of serenity as well as a one-ness with nature, offering an impeccably styled memory-making setting.
Koh Samui, formerly a modest fishing village, despite its resort overhaul, retains a laid back air of ‘beachy’ Thai ease, offering azure sparkling waters and pristine sugar-white beaches. Thailand’s third biggest island is set on the Gulf of Thailand, about 35 km north of Surat Thani Town, off the east coast of the Kra Isthmus.
With an abundance of natural beauty, when guests have tired of pampering within the resort, the outdoors beckons alluringly. Whether it be renting a scooter to explore the beaches that this region is famous for, or exploring the unspoilt islands of Ang Thong National Park or the Fishermen’s Village night market in Bo Phut, this island will offer an intriguing blend of tourist hotspots and local life.
Whether it be golf, snorkelling or adrenaline-pumping water parks, this region is rich with opportunity. Samui Canopy Adventure is a thrilling chance to discover Samui’s rainforest by gliding on zip-lines from tree to tree.
For adventurers, a scooter or motorbike may be preferable to a car - traffic can be heavy. Stopping by for some coconut water and exploring the waterfalls of Tan Rua Waterfall or Hin Lat Waterfall and finishing up with a visit to an elephant park will be a fabulous day out.
A visit to the 12 meters seated Buddha statue at the Wat Phra Yai Ko Fan Temple will offer an intriguing insight into the local religious culture; a beautiful setting with wonderful views, whilst the immense statue perches at the top of the temple. An early morning visit would entail the offering trial and morning chanting.
Chaweng offers buzzing nightlife - Koh Samui's busiest and biggest town has sprung up around one of the island's best beaches. From cocktail bars to world-class restaurants, the famous Green Mango strip is 3 kilometres long, offering eclectic, colourful local life in abundance.
At Excellence Luxury Villas we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the
concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting/childcare services
Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
Overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Thailand, Banyan Tree Samui is nestled amid the lush jungle of a private bay in Lamai.
- The Rainforest ⇒ Combining the best of European spa and hydrothermal therapy with the essence of Asian wellness, The Rainforest is a complete hydrotherapy experience for those seeking refreshment in a sanctuary of serenity.
- Fitness Centre ⇒ The fitness centre includes treadmills, elliptical and cycling machines and an extensive range of free weights and machines facilitating strength training.
- Yoga Centre ⇒ Complimentary yoga, stretching and sun salutation classes are available under the tutelage of our in-house instructor. For those looking for a more personalised session, private classes are available.
- Main Pool ⇒ The 50-metre long pool provides a relaxing setting overlooking the beachfront lawn and our private bay.
- Banyan Ballroom ⇒ The Banyan Ballroom presents an ideal venue for hosting themed parties, meetings, weddings and other events.
- Banyan Tree Gallery ⇒ Take home the little touches that make Banyan Tree unique. With a collection of handicrafts, resort apparel and signature spa amenities; find the perfect item to relive your Banyan Tree experience at home.
- Library ⇒ The Library and Games Room has an extensive collection of books, novels, newspapers, magazines and games for your selection.
- Spa ⇒ Surrender yourself to the intuitive touch of our professionally-trained therapists and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul in a setting of tropical serenity.
- Saffron ⇒ Signature authentic Thai cuisine
- Sands ⇒ Quintessential beach BBQ experience
- The Edge ⇒ Unparalleled international culinary bliss
- Destination Dining ⇒ A bespoke dining experience overlooking our private bay
- Lobby Lounge ⇒ Stunning views meet a relaxed atmosphere
- Pool Bar ⇒ All-day light bites and drinks by the pool