The Anantara Villa Padierna Palace Resort is located conveniently between the popular towns of Marbella, Benahavis and Estepona in the Costa del Sol. The Anantara terrace is a beautiful room perfect for those looking for a tranquil getaway in true Andalusian tradition.
The Anantara Terrace is a luxurious suite equipped with its very own private terrace, which is shaded by luscious cypress trees, providing the perfect spot for some alfresco dining. The room can accommodate up to two adults and can also be turned into a twin room upon request. The en suite is finished with beautiful marble and has a rain shower, separate bathtub and a double vanity. Ultimately, this suite exudes style and luxury offering you complete comfort for your stay at The Anantara Villa Padierna Palace Resort.
The resort has an amazing selection of amenities to keep you busy during your stay. The dining options are fantastic with a choice of magnificent gastronomy to choose from. There are eight bars and restaurants offering you a variety of cuisine choices from Traditional Andalusian delicacies to Sushi, ranging from chic elegant restaurants to more relaxed outdoor settings.
The leisure facilities at the resort are remarkable, with communal pools, a gym and Spa. The Anantara spa is one of the largest and most luxurious spa retreats in Europe offering over 2,000 square metres of Roman baths, a hammam and pool set in beautiful landscaped Gardens. The Anantara Villa also has a portfolio of external activities for you to enjoy, from wine tasting to an Authentic Flamenco Experience there’s always something to suit your whole family.
The three world-class golf courses that surround the resort offer some of the finest play in the Costa del Sol. Guests staying at Anantara Villa Padierna Palace Resort can enjoy 20% savings on green fees and private sessions with the Golf expert.
The Anantara Villa Padierna Palace Resort is Located inland from the Costa del Sol between the sought-after towns of Benahavis, Estepona and Marbella and is to the south of the La Serrania de Ronda Mountain range. The scenic backdrop of the mountains and rich Andalusian countryside fits perfectly with the traditional style of the resort.
Surrounded by beautiful Andalusian countryside yet being only 3 kilometres from the nearest beach this resort offers it all. If you are looking for a tranquil peaceful setting with the option of being able to visit nearby attractions and amenities, this resort is perfect for you. Located close to the small quiet town of Cancelada you will be able to go and explore in true Andalusian style. Here you will find a collection of traditional cafes and restaurants as well as a the lovely El Saladillo beach, with it being the longest stretch of beach in Estepona this area is usually quiet, it was also awarded with the Blue Flag back in 2016.
The resort is also only a short drive away from both Estepona and Marbella. Marbella in located only 30 kilometres away and is really worth a visit. Marbella is known for its lavish bars and restaurants and is a paradise for foodies offering plenty of Michelin star restaurants to choose from. The traditional old town, Casco Antiguo, with the quaint Plaza de los Naranjos at its centre is a stunning setting for a spot of lunch or afternoon drinks, with its historic buildings and roman remains there are plenty of gorgeous sights to take in.
Marbella is also great for those who love shopping, with top end fashion stores and boutiques to be seen on every corner an afternoon of retail therapy is definitely an option. Estepona is a charming fishing town with plenty of activities for you to do. Why not take a sailing boat out to explore the Mediterranean Sea, sampling fresh catches of the day? Or visit the daily fish market and the towns stunning cobbled alleys full of bodegas and tapas bars that are sure to entice you.
As well as being close to many towns and attractions Anantara Villa Padierna Palace Resort is also great for those who love nature. With an array of walking trails along impressive canyons and scenic rivers there are plenty of gorgeous routes for you to explore.
At Excellence Luxury Villas we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the
concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting/childcare services
Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
Retreat to an elegant sanctuary surrounded by three golf courses, a tranquil lake, Roman amphitheatre and more than 1,200 original works of art. Dine on Andalusian haute cuisine or fresh seafood at the beach club. Make the most of luxurious leisure and wellness facilities, with a private racquet club and thermal spa. Explore the region's sandy beaches and traditional villages perched in the mountains.
Activities & Facilities
- Racquet Club ⇒ The Villa Padierna Racquet Club considered as one of the best on the Costa del Sol has unbeatable facilities 50 meters from the beach with 11 paddle courts and 2 tennis courts.
- Croquete ⇒ Play around of croquete at Villa Padierna Croquet Club in a picturesque enclave overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
- Golf Courses ⇒ The Resort boasts three world-class golf courses, offering some of the finest play in the Costa del Sol.
- Anantara Spa ⇒ Hide away for the day at one of Europe's largest spas, with Roman baths surrounded by tranquil gardens. Indulge in aqua therapy, signature massages and beauty and wellness treatmens.
- Gym ⇒ Enjoy 24-hour access to the fully equipped gym, with Technologym machines and free wights. Personal trainers are also on hand to help you up your game.
- Swimming Pools ⇒ The outdoor pool is a lush haven of Roman statues and cypress trees.
- Kid's Club ⇒ The kid's club offers daily activities in a welcoming, safe and fun environment. Little ones enjoy arts and crafts, games and sports, and an introduction to a local culture.
- In-Room Dining ⇒ Breakfast in bed, lunch on your private terrace, poolside bites or a midnight snack – dine your way, as and when you want, with flavours from the Mediterranean and beyond.
- Meetings ⇒ With direct flights from across Europe into Malaga, the Costa del Sol is ideal for high-end gatherings, and Anantara Villa Padierna Palace Resort offers the most stunning setting of all.
- Weddings ⇒ Say I do in a Roman amphitheatre draped in white silk. Banquet overlooking the ocean or under the stars. At Anantara Villa Padierna Palace Resort, we invite you to conjure up your dream wedding.
Restaurants & Bars
- La Loggia ⇒ Enjoy authentic Mediterranean flavours, including a wide range of pizza and pasta. Relish a cosy spot indoors as you discover the rich delights of La Loggia’s tasting menu, or take a table on the terrace for panoramic views of the lake extending as far as the Rock of Gibraltar.
- "O" by Paco Roncero ⇒ A stunning and intimate setting with wall frescoes and marble statues, O offers up haute cuisine by two-star Michelin chef Paco Roncero. Inspired by Andalusian flavours with extra virgin olive oil as the hero, indulge in a sumptuous tasting menu or order a la carte.
- 99 Sushi Bar & Restaurant ⇒ From Madrid to the Mediterranean via Dubai, 99 Sushi brings rich and complex – yet authentic – Japanese flavours to a serene lake setting. Dine on sashimi flown in fresh and marbled Wagyu.
- La Pergola ⇒ Sate your hunger for a light snack in a delightful garden setting overlooking the pool. Choose from a rich array of Mediterranean and local flavours, including fresh salads, wraps and burgers.
- Club de Mar ⇒ Savour caviar and lobster with sparkling coastal views. Sample a signature paella dish with a glass of local cava.
- Eddy's Bar ⇒ Relax in an opulent lounge setting with an aperitif to round off your day, or sip on a creative cocktail from Diego Cabrera, the recognized mixologist behind Salmon Guru (one of the best 50 bars in the world).
- Hole 55 ⇒ Traditional breakfasts, healthy salads, baguettes, homemade desserts and Andalusian picoteo appetisers – Hole 55 offers an irresistible taste of the locale, matched with a glass of your preferred drop from an extensive list of local wines.
- Yumm! Fun Food ⇒ An healthy food paradise with a warm and cosy atmosphere to share with friends and family. Located in Villa Padierna’s Racquet Club, Yumm! is a haven for simple, seasonal and healthy food, inspired by locally sourced fresh ingredients to invigorate body and soul.