For the ultimate Maldives holiday, Villa Lime is the place to stay! This sublime overwater villa floats above a mesmerising blue lagoon, featuring an impressive infinity pool, private cabana, and over-water terrace where you can feel time breeze by. Designed for two guests, this stunning villa offers all the luxuries that make every moment of your holiday feel unforgettable. Whether you are seeking an escape from the day to day, relishing a honeymoon or celebrating an anniversary there is nowhere we’d recommend more!
Villa Lime is located in an island setting within the luxury One and Only resort. Poised on the island’s west side, serene ocean views stretch out in every direction, with sunlight dancing on the water highlighting the cacophony of colours that belong to the enchanting sea life below. The entire villa blends indoor and outdoor into one, with sections of walls disappearing as floor-to-ceiling doors slide open, capturing the spectacular scenery and allowing the sounds and sensations of nature to breeze through. The understated and elegant architecture is locally inspired, instilled with subtle Balinese touches alongside modern luxuries to create an enchanting atmosphere.
The villa’s vast master bedroom boasts a large king-size bed, with a writing desk and plenty of storage so you can tuck your belongings away making yourself feel at home. The bedroom leads through to a chic bathroom with an indulgent bathtub and refreshing shower, boasting views over the sparkling water. The main living space is light and airy, with a cosy sofa and large dining table. Enchanting, this private cabana offers the most exclusive table in the Maldives, and you can choose to dine here in absolute privacy, with freshly caught local seafood and a menu brought to life by our team of experienced chefs. Your personal butler will take care of any whims and fancies, making your stay as special as you desire.
As you glide out to the terrace, the 20-metre-long infinity pool is endlessly enticing, bordered by an abundance of outdoor living space with direct access to the tepid lagoon waters. An outdoor shower makes it easy to refresh after a dip in the lagoon, settling into one of the bespoke above-water netted hammocks to read your book and dry off.
Mornings in bliss by your pool, afternoons deep-sea diving with manta rays and sea turtles, followed by evenings of delicious food and romance; what more could you want? Villa Lime offers the ultimate escape, a real gem in the Indian Ocean.
Villa Lime offers an exclusive location boasting unadulterated beauty. In fact, the serenity of this location is so remarkable it really must be seen to be believed! This enchanting villa is located within the One and Only resort. Built on one of the largest islands in North Malé Atoll, there is an abundance of beaches and stunning spots to relax, whilst the villa can be found floating on the island’s west side with undisturbed views over the tranquil ocean.
As you land into Velana International Airport, the resort is only a short journey away! For a luxury experience, you can travel on in a private seaplane, flying over the tranquil ocean and quiet lagoons, spotting your paradise as it appears over the water. There is also the option of taking a shared yacht service, with all the journeys taking between 15 and 50 minutes.
Floating above a mesmerising blue lagoon, the villa offers complete privacy, with only the sounds and nuances of nature to distract you. From your private pool or bespoke hammocks, you can gaze out to where sky and sea meet, with the shades of blue tying together to create mesmerising views and an atmosphere of complete bliss. An overwater walkway takes you back to the island where you can take your time exploring the soft sandy beaches and the fantastic resorts facilities.
Within the resort, there are several idyllic swimming pools to compliment your own. With a family-friendly nature, the ambience is welcoming and relaxed, suiting families, friends and couples alike. For an indulgent afternoon, the spa can arrange tailored wellness experiences for you, as well as private yoga classes at your own villa. There are eight top-end restaurants within the resort providing the absolute best of Maldivian and international cuisine; the hardest thing is deciding which to try first.
Of course, a trip to the Maldives requires exploring both land and sea. There are expert guides ready to take you diving with sharks, rays and turtles, or you can take a snorkel out in your own time admiring the remarkable world beneath the water. Kayaking adventures, water sports, sunset cruises and fishing trips will fill your holiday in no time, so you leave with an abundance of unforgettable memories and a desire to come back time and time again!
At Excellence Luxury Villas we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the
concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting/childcare services
Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
Welcome to one of the world’s most magical destinations. A place where turquoise clear waters meet cloudless azure skies. Where Indian Ocean breezes sway lush palms. A tropical paradise fringed with 12 pristine beaches. Your very own private island escape.
Activities & Facilities
• Spa treatments ⇒ Achieve complete balance in our beachside sanctuary, with progressive spa therapies, professional beauty treatments and personalised fitness, just for you. A full body, mind and soul revival, our wellness experiences cater to your holistic wellbeing.
• Yoga ⇒ Move and stretch with intent in a one-on-one yoga session in our exclusive over-water Yoga Pavilion. Realign in our trend-setting Watsu pool, the first of its kind in the Maldives. Join our visiting wellness experts for a dedicated session on matters of mind, body and soul.
• Fitness ⇒ Stretch out those muscles after a day of poolside lounging with a session at our sea-facing fitness centre. This cutting-edge gym includes state-of-the-art Technogym equipment line, Queenax outdoor functional area, fitness juice bar along with our unique Raw Fitness beach offering.
• Hair Salon ⇒ Whether it’s a quick blow-dry before dinner, a colour touch-up or an entirely new style, our hair stylists bring their expertise to our exclusive One&Only Hair Salon.
• Barber & Blade ⇒ Dedicated to the art of a fine shave, Barber&Blade offers a curated menu of grooming options for the discerning gentleman.
• Beaches & Pools ⇒ Embrace the sun, salt and sea with 12 postcard-perfect beaches and three sparkling pools.
• Pottery Classes ⇒ Spark your imagination and partake in art or pottery classes conducted by respected resident artists – either in our sophisticated studio, or in the comfort of your own villa
• Diving ⇒ Warm, clear waters and an abundance of shallow reefs make our island home the ideal spot for snorkelling and scuba diving.
• Sail & Fish ⇒ Set sail for an adventure on the high seas. Charter a private yacht, speedboat or traditional sailing boat for a personalised cruise. Recline on the deck, drink in hand, as the boat’s crew takes care of your every comfort, and marvel at dolphins racing through the waves.
• Other Water Activities ⇒ Visit our Splash Water Sports Centre to try complimentary activities, including ocean kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding and snorkelling off of the coastline of one of our 12 beaches.
Restaurants & Bars
• Botanica ⇒ Our signature garden-to-table restaurant highlights fresh, natural produce in inspired dishes. Placing an emphasis on natural ingredients, much of our menu is sourced from our chef’s gardens, bursting with fresh vegetables, fragrant herbs and aromatic spices.
• Reethi ⇒ Rising from the ocean, Reethi is breezy and bright by day, serving an array of breakfast dishes on our spectacular over-water veranda. By night, it transforms into a dramatic food theatre.
• Tapasake ⇒ Spectacularly stylish, Tapasake has set the bar high for Japanese fusion in the Indian Ocean. Wander past our striking centrepiece, an oversized granite and stainless-steel sushi counter where you can choose just-caught fish for your sushi and sashimi feast.
• Rabarbaro ⇒ Offering rustic Italian fare with endless ocean views, Rabarbaro is the perfect pitstop for a long, lazy lunch and relaxed drinks.
• Fanditha ⇒ Sink your toes into the sand and savour Levant-inspired drinks and casual meals at our beachfront eatery. Hidden on the northern tip of the island, this al fresco gem offers a truly relaxed experience.
• Rah Bar ⇒ Relax by day, then dance after dark at Rah Bar, our lush poolside bar.
• Fanditha Bar ⇒ Sink your toes into the sand and savour Levant-inspired drinks and casual meals at our beachfront eatery. Hidden on the northern tip of the island, this al fresco gem offers a truly relaxed experience.