The luxurious Sarojin Garden is a seriously romantic, gorgeous, one-bedroom suite on the fabulous, multi-award-winning Sarojin Khoa Lak Luxury Boutique Beach Resort in Khao Lak, Phang Nga, a 55-minute transfer from Phuket International Airport. The residence is one of 28 astonishing one-bedroom garden suites, perfect for romantic couples.
Sarojin Khoa Lak Luxury Boutique Beach Resort was designed in the spirit of the legendary Lady Sarokin, offering extraordinary hospitality with careful attention to detail and lavish personal service. The resort is nestled in an area of stunning natural beauty on a secluded 11km white sand beach. In total there are 56 luxury guest residences in 7 separate two-storey buildings, all overlooking lush, tropical gardens and an ancient Ficus tree. There is an abundance of space and wonderful tranquillity and privacy. This sublime resort is serene and peaceful, blending harmoniously with nature.
Sarojin Garden is perfect for a honeymoon, wedding, renewal of vows or just a romantic break. The plush suite features an incredible couple’s ensuite bathroom with a couple’s stand-alone bath and rainfall and adjustable showers, all in an astounding setting. The kingsize bed is exquisite. The contemporary Thai furnishings are absolutely stunning. You can relax in the outdoor sun terrace garden and shaded Thai garden sala. There is complimentary tea, coffee, water and fruit. Guests have use of a deli-mini bar, Bluetooth speaker and flatscreen TV. One of the many dining options is to have a romantic, private dinner on the sala. All-day, a la carte breakfast with sparkling wine for 2 people, is available in the room. It is possible to have one extra bed set up in the room. The maximum occupancy is 3 people.
Sarojin Khoa Lak Luxury Boutique Beach Resort’s amenities and hospitality are second-to-none. Pathways Spa is a serene haven, luxuriously integrated with nature, floating over the main estuary. The views of the coconut grove and the Andaman Sea are gorgeous. You enter the idyllic oasis through a meandering boardwalk and indulge in luxurious treatments in one of the four open-air treatment pavilions, all with rain showers and couple’s baths. Together with the fantastic treatments, you can participate in yoga and meditation. Guests have use of the resort’s Hobbie cat, topper boats, kayaks, windsurfers, paddleboard, mountain bikes and the well-equipped fitness centre. There is a useful business centre with apple macs.
The dining scene is outstanding. The resort’s Edge and Ficus restaurants offer delicious Thai and contemporary Mediterranean gastronomic delights. The wine bar has a multi-award winning wine cellar, and the beach bar offers delicious cocktails along with spectacular views over the glistening white sands and ocean. For the ultimate, romantic dining experience, you can have a private dining space in the setting of your choice. As well as Sarojin Garden’s private sala, you can dine privately on the beach, by a stunning candlelit jungle waterfall, in a pool island pavilion or you can be whisked away on the Lady Sarojin private yacht and left on a secluded sand isle for a magical evening dining beneath the stars.
You can treat yourselves to a gourmet picnic breakfast on the beach or enjoy a private beach barbecue with your own chef. The options are amazing and so memorable. Guests can also enjoy a Thai cooking class, learning from passionate chefs, visiting local markets and learning about ingredients. There are beginner and advance classes, fruit carving classes and catch, cook and dine experiences where you will fish for your supper, gather ingredients from local farms and suppliers in stunning outdoor settings and then eat your delicious catches.
Thai and western weddings take place under the shade of sea almond trees on the secluded white sand beach, under the grand ancient and spiritual Ficus tree in the Sarojin gardens or by a candlelit jungle waterfall. Sarojin Khoa Lak Luxury Boutique Beach Resort is the ultimate romantic retreat, perfect for the intimate renewal of vows, weddings and celebration of love.
Phuket is a beach lover's paradise with an adventurous twist. Thailand’s largest island lingers on the southwest coast, kissed by the gorgeous Andaman Sea. The island boasts 36 stunning beaches, chic beach clubs, a lush jungly tangle and a characterful capital city Phuket Town. You will find some of the best street food in Phuket Old Town, including Burmese curries, crunchy samosas, freshly-baked roti, smokey satay, Hokkien noodles and dim sum.
Sarojin Khoa Lak Luxury Boutique Beach Resort borders five spectacular primary rain forested national parks and is within easy reach of the world-famous dive sanctuaries of the Similan and Surin Islands National Marine Parks. The parks are known for their natural underwater beauty, marine life and stunning corals. The resort’s Lady Sarojin yacht operates scheduled snorkelling trips around the islands as well as being available for private charter.
Phang Nga Bay is famous for its many dramatic limestone islands, cliffs and rock formations. The distinctive rock formations jut vertically out of the glistening, emerald green water and at low tide fascinating cave tunnels are exposed. Kayaks can venture in and discover the hidden lagoons. Cruises around the stunning Phang Nga Bay are available on the resort’s yacht between May and October and by traditional Thai longtail boat all year round.
Thrill-seeking guests will enjoy a challenging adventure into the wilds using the resort’s mountain bikes and with national park guides. Not for the faint-hearted, guests can experience extreme rock climbing and extreme mountain biking. You can also swim and learn survival techniques through the wilds of southern Thailand’s jungles.
The Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, the island’s truly an ethical camp for injured, and aged elephants were opened in 2016 by the British conservationist Louise Rogerson. The Treetops Elephant Reserve, near Big Buddha Hill, was subsequently opened by her to educate visitors on the lives of elephants. Both are fantastic excursions.
Golf fans will be delighted that there some fabulous courses on Phuket, three being within an hour of the resort. Some of the best courses are Red Mountain Golf Club, Loch Palm Golf Club, Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon Golf Club and Mission Hills Golf Club.
At Excellence Luxury Villas we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the
concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
The Sarojin – Khao Lak Resort in Thailand, a secluded luxury boutique beach hideaway, and embark on a personal journey of discovery to re-connect with your passion for love and life. Our romantic resort in Khao Lak, Thailand is a sanctuary amidst stunning nature, alongside a heavenly 11 km white sand beach and within easy reach of Similan Islands, Phang Nga Bay and five stunning national parks.
Facilities & Activities
- Pathwats Spa ⇒ Pathways is a secluded spa haven, luxuriously integrated with nature, floating over the main estuary and energy line of the resort, with views through a coconut grove and beyond to the Andaman Sea.
- Yoga and Meditation ⇒ Our treatments are designed to revitalise and relax our guests during their stay and are available alongside a whole host of other wellness activities at The Sarojin including yoga and meditation.
- Snorkel and Scuba Diving ⇒ The Similan and Surin Islands' Marine National Parks, are just 1 hour away off The Sarojin beach, and are renowned for their underwater beauty, marine life and coral, soft white sand beaches and lush interiors.
- Crusing and Sea Canoeing ⇒ Cruises into Phang Nga Bay are available by the Lady Sarojin boat May to October or traditional Thai longtail boat all year round.
- Extreme Adventures ⇒ The Sarojin is ideally located to offer our more thrill seeking guests more challenging adventures into the wilds. We work closely with the national park guides to offer a range of more "extreme" adventures. These can be tailor-made as desired but are not for the faint hearted!
- Swimming Pool ⇒ The Sarojin’s magnificent soul-soothing aquamarine infinity pool is set amidst spacious and lush tropical gardens, blending harmoniously with nature. Every detail in the swimming pool’s design and service has been carefully made to reflect and create an oasis of pure relaxation.
- Fitness Centre ⇒ Complimentary use, treadmill, lifecycles, multi-gym and free weights.
- Meetings ⇒ The Sarojin is well-equipped and ideally suited to host small meetings, incentives and events. Quiet and private with an immaculate setting, you’ll be able to conduct your business when you need to, and we’ll help you and your group relax when the presentations end and the notebooks close.
- Culinary Classes ⇒ Learn from passionate chefs about Thai cuisines, culture, herbs, spices and local ingredients. Visit local markets and learn about alternative ingredients to substitute in your home country. Select and taste ingredients required for your chosen dishes before preparing and cooking with personal tuition.
Restaurants & Bars
- Edge ⇒ Breezy, rustic and chic, the Edge lives up to its name with its gorgeous beach and sea views. Dine under our open air timber pavilion or on the sand under the shade of the surrounding trees.
- Ficus ⇒ Refined, relaxed. Set in the spiritual heart of The Sarojin, the Ficus restaurant is nestled under the hanging roots and canopy of the ancient Ficus tree and beside the magnificent Lotus Pond.
- Wine Bar and Cellar ⇒ Contemporary and chic, stylishly integrated and tucked away under the ancient ficus tree. The award winning wine cellar stocks 200 wines from around the world and 20 wines and champagnes are served by the glass.
- Beach Bar ⇒ Breezy, chic and stylish, the newly-developed beach bar offers spectacular views across the idyllic white sands and Andaman Sea.
- Private Dining ⇒ Whether it’s a romantic candlelit dinner next to a jungle waterfall or on a private sand isle, a gourmet picnic breakfast on a secluded white sand beach, or a private dinner in a pool island pavilion or in your own sala, we’ll make it happen for you.