Villa Sarojin is comprised of an interconnecting Garden Residence, Sarojin Garden and a Pool Residence, Sarojin Residence, making the largest possible accommodation at the phenomenal Sarojin Khoa Lak Luxury Boutique Beach Resort at Khao Lak, Phang Nga. In total, the space is 215 sqm which is very comfortable for 4 guests. If you wish, it is possible to add 2 extra beds to Villa Sarojin, so the maximum number of guests is 6.
Villa Sarojin is therefore perfect for a family group or two couples and is comprised of two wonderful bedrooms with super comfortable king size beds and living space and two couple’s bathrooms, both with amazing freestanding baths that fit two people and fabulous rain showers. The decor is neutral with striking Thai artwork and contemporary, classy Thai furnishings. The rooms are illuminated through huge floor-to-ceiling doors and windows.
The outside spaces can also be shared, so there are two sun terraces, two Thai sala pavilions, a lovely 5.5m x 3.5m private pool and fabulous tropical gardens. Villa Sarojin is tranquil and completely private. Complimentary tea, coffee, water and a daily fruit basket are provided, and guests can take an all-day a la carte breakfast with sparkling wine for 4 people in the villa.
The swanky, award-winning Sarojin Khoa Lak Luxury Boutique Beach Resort offers guests a first-class stay and fantastic resort amenities together with extraordinary hospitality. Khao Lak Beach is absolutely breathtaking with pristine, glimmering white sand and idyllic views all around. The resort’s luxury Pathways Spa can be reached by a meandering path and has views of the attractive coconut grove and the emerald green Andaman Sea.
Professional therapists offer luxurious therapeutic treatments, yoga and meditation in stunning natural surroundings as the therapy rooms are open-air. It is heavenly walking around the magnificent, lush, tropical gardens brimming with majestic palms, lily ponds, waterfalls, green lawns, colourful planting and its central ancient Ficus tree. Romantic private dinners can be taken on the beach, the jungle waterfall, the pool island pavilions or a pristine, secluded sand isle where you can be dropped by the resort's yacht, the Lady Sarojin.
Even if you do have children with you, these are very special, memorable occasions. The resort swimming pool is perfect. There are deluxe sun loungers and couple’s pavilions over the pool. You can enjoy delicious cocktails from the Pool Bar. There is a huge range of memorable and fascinating excursions that can be arranged by the fabulous Concierge Team. The resort’s Hobbie cat, topper boats, kayaks, windsurfers, paddleboards and mountain bikes can be enjoyed by guests as can the well-equipped fitness centre.
There are excellent dining facilities at the resort at The Edge and Ficus restaurants and a superb wine cellar at the Wine Bar. Guests can participate in Thai cooking classes, fruit carving classes and amazing catch, cook and dine experiences.
Phuket is renowned for its fabulous beaches. The 11km stretch of Khoa Lak Beach is phenomenal. Many of the beaches are backed by lush jungle forest, stunning rock formations and interesting coves. Kata Noi Beach is very popular. It is a small bay, just a short drive from Kata Beach. The scenery is breathtaking and boasts impressive views across to Karon and Kata bays.
Nai Harn Beach is also very popular. With beautiful soft sand and crystal clear water, it is untouched and stunning. There are some bars, restaurants and souvenir shops. Surin Beach is known as ‘Millionaires Row’. It is expensive with high-end cuisine and plenty of rich and famous visitors.
Keen rum drinkers may enjoy a trip to the Chalong Bay Rum Distillery. High-end white rum is produced. You will enjoy a tour of the distillery and then take part in a cocktail workshop.
Phuket’s 45 metres tall Big Buddha is one of the most famous landmarks on the island. It is made from white Burmese marble with sparkles in the sunshine. The Buddha sits on top of the Nakkerd Hills so you will have an amazing panoramic view of the island. You will visit the sound of dharma music and bells. The most important of the Buddhist temples of Phuket is Wat Chalong. It has been open to visitors for over a century. The highlight of your visit will be the Grand Pagoda which is beautifully decorated with Buddha images and pictures that depict his life story.
The Phuket Town Weekend Night Market is known by the locals as Naka Market. You can buy fruits, old curiosities, clothes, food including golden buttered corn on the cob and animals! It is good to arrive late afternoon. Bangla Road closes to traffic as the sun goes down. Touts will try to get you inside the ping pong shows, and tailor shops and beer girls and restaurant owners will compete for your business. The atmosphere is buzzy with plenty of street entertainers.
Karon Viewpoint is the most popular viewpoint on the island. It is just to the south of Kata Noi Beach and looks out over the Andaman Sea in one direction and the three west coast beaches on the other. Other popular viewpoints are Windmill Viewpoint, Monkey Hill Viewpoint and Rang Hill Viewpoint.
At Excellence Luxury Villas we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the
concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
The Sarojin – Khao Lak Resort in Thailand, a secluded luxury boutique beach hideaway, and embark on a personal journey of discovery to re-connect with your passion for love and life. Our romantic resort in Khao Lak, Thailand is a sanctuary amidst stunning nature, alongside a heavenly 11 km white sand beach and within easy reach of Similan Islands, Phang Nga Bay and five stunning national parks.
Facilities & Activities
- Pathwats Spa ⇒ Pathways is a secluded spa haven, luxuriously integrated with nature, floating over the main estuary and energy line of the resort, with views through a coconut grove and beyond to the Andaman Sea.
- Yoga and Meditation ⇒ Our treatments are designed to revitalise and relax our guests during their stay and are available alongside a whole host of other wellness activities at The Sarojin including yoga and meditation.
- Snorkel and Scuba Diving ⇒ The Similan and Surin Islands' Marine National Parks, are just 1 hour away off The Sarojin beach, and are renowned for their underwater beauty, marine life and coral, soft white sand beaches and lush interiors.
- Crusing and Sea Canoeing ⇒ Cruises into Phang Nga Bay are available by the Lady Sarojin boat May to October or traditional Thai longtail boat all year round.
- Extreme Adventures ⇒ The Sarojin is ideally located to offer our more thrill seeking guests more challenging adventures into the wilds. We work closely with the national park guides to offer a range of more "extreme" adventures. These can be tailor-made as desired but are not for the faint hearted!
- Swimming Pool ⇒ The Sarojin’s magnificent soul-soothing aquamarine infinity pool is set amidst spacious and lush tropical gardens, blending harmoniously with nature. Every detail in the swimming pool’s design and service has been carefully made to reflect and create an oasis of pure relaxation.
- Fitness Centre ⇒ Complimentary use, treadmill, lifecycles, multi-gym and free weights.
- Meetings ⇒ The Sarojin is well-equipped and ideally suited to host small meetings, incentives and events. Quiet and private with an immaculate setting, you’ll be able to conduct your business when you need to, and we’ll help you and your group relax when the presentations end and the notebooks close.
- Culinary Classes ⇒ Learn from passionate chefs about Thai cuisines, culture, herbs, spices and local ingredients. Visit local markets and learn about alternative ingredients to substitute in your home country. Select and taste ingredients required for your chosen dishes before preparing and cooking with personal tuition.
Restaurants & Bars
- Edge ⇒ Breezy, rustic and chic, the Edge lives up to its name with its gorgeous beach and sea views. Dine under our open air timber pavilion or on the sand under the shade of the surrounding trees.
- Ficus ⇒ Refined, relaxed. Set in the spiritual heart of The Sarojin, the Ficus restaurant is nestled under the hanging roots and canopy of the ancient Ficus tree and beside the magnificent Lotus Pond.
- Wine Bar and Cellar ⇒ Contemporary and chic, stylishly integrated and tucked away under the ancient ficus tree. The award winning wine cellar stocks 200 wines from around the world and 20 wines and champagnes are served by the glass.
- Beach Bar ⇒ Breezy, chic and stylish, the newly-developed beach bar offers spectacular views across the idyllic white sands and Andaman Sea.
- Private Dining ⇒ Whether it’s a romantic candlelit dinner next to a jungle waterfall or on a private sand isle, a gourmet picnic breakfast on a secluded white sand beach, or a private dinner in a pool island pavilion or in your own sala, we’ll make it happen for you.